Chapters 7-8/end of part one

Chapter 5: the TRUTH about the murder

Eventually, I arrived at the address to find my neighbor Claudia at the doorstep yelling " Gregory, how could you kill my cousin like that?!!" I noticed she saw me and soon a lady walked out of the house. "What's wrong Claudia?" she asked. "Martha, your boyfriend murdered my cousin Carter and I want to know why" she replied. "So do I," I added. Both looked at me as if they were suspects. "Don't worry, I want to help," I told them. The lady named Martha said " Carter was trying to protect me from Gregory, but he got too offensive and told him that's it then he shot the poor guy." I asked her " do you know where he is now?" Claudia and Martha both answered " at the gym downtown!" I thanked them and told Martha to stay away from him. So on the way to the gym I spotted him trying to rob a man around my age. So I got out, tackled him and cuffed him. I said in the process " Gregory Willis you are under arrest for the murder of Carter Brown." He tried to escape but couldn't. So now the only thing left is to book him in prison.

Chapter 6 :The alibi on the court date
Jude Abigail: "Gregory on the behalf of first degree murder and a hate crime, how do you plead?
Gregory: "not guilty, your honor."
Officer Nikolai: "your honor if I may, I call his girlfriend Martha Scott to the stand."
Martha arrives to the stand
J.A.: "Mrs. Martha, please tell me all that happened on the day of the murder."
Martha: " That day, Gregory threatened to beat me because he thought I was cheating on him. So, when Carter tried to protect me he said he won't let him hurt me. That's when Greg killed him."
Next Claudia
Claudia: Carter was offered to join Greg's gang. His gang was all minors and Carter was the kindest of them all until he was killed by Greg.
J.A.: "I believe we have enough evidence. So the jury is left to come to a verdict.