The mystery

Scott pov

It has been a year since Stiles been taken. I was laying in my bed with Malia with me, when all of a sudden I hear Lydia downstairs yelling and crying.

Me and Malia run down and calm her down. "Scott, Malia! Parrish got taken!" She started crying again.

"What?! By who?" I asked her, " I don't know I didn't see any faces! I just heard him yelling, I was taking a shower. And I heard him yell. When I git out, he was gone.."

God damnit. A day of relaxation would be awesome!

"Okay, calm down Lydia. We'll find him. Okay?"

"Okay, sounds good. Call Derek though. He can help us." She told me. "Okay. I'll call him."

"Scott.. can I talk to you?" Malia asked, sure hold on let me call derek first.

I called him, and he's on his way home.

I went with malia to see what's wrong. "Whats wrong?" I asked, "what-what if this is the same people would tool stiles?" She asked, "I didn't think of that."

A minute later we heard Lydia scream again. We ran into the livingroom where we left her. She was gone.

"Lydia?!" Malia called out. Derek finally got here and we told him what's going on.

He looked worried.

"Malia thinks this could be the same thing that happened to stiles.." I explained.

"I think so too." He responded.

"What do we do then?"
I asked him getting worried, nit knowing who's next.

" I don't know. But we should stick tog-"

"Imma get some water to calm down." Malia said, "don't you think we should-"
"I'm thirsty. Calm down, it'll take only a second."

"Fine, scream of something happends."

"Okay, I promise. "

Malia has been gone for fifteen minutes. "She's been awhile, Derek. I'm go check on her."

"Okay." He responded.

I went and checked on her but she was gone. "Derek!" I screamed, "he didn't respond to me."

"Shit, shit, shit!" I ran to the living room and he's gone. "Derek! Malia! Lydia!"

No response.

Next thing I feel is pain on the back of my head. I tried to keep consciousness. But it all went black..