part 1.5

Y/N's POV:
*loud buzzing noises*
I turned over and looked at my clock banging the turn off button as it was 6AM and i didn't feel like getting up. I got up slowly and put my slippers on wiping my eyes. I remembered what had happened. I brushed it to the side as it was just a dream. I walked downstairs as usually my mom would be standing in the kitchen making breakfast for me. But she wasn't there. I walked to her room too see if she maybe got too tired and decided to sleep. But she wasn't in there, neither was my dad. I shrugged it off as if they both just had to work over. I quickly made my ownbreakfast and sat down to eat it. I got dressed and got my backpack together. I ran out the door to my bus stop because i was almost 2 minutes late hoping i wouldn't have missed the bus. I sat down on the ground and waited for my bus to arrive. I sat there for 5 minutes, to what become 10, 15, 20, 25, 30. I finally stood up and figured i had just missed the bus. I ran back to my house and got my phone out and started calling my mom on her phone to take me to school. as it was a 15 minute drive. She didn't answer. I tried calling my dads phone. He didn't answer either. I called my aunt and neither did she. Which is weird because she ALWAYS answers her phone, especially when it's me. I decided just to stay home for the day since i was really stressed and tired. I sat down on my couch and tried texting my friend. The bubble beside her name said "Online 3 week's ago.". As soon as I read that I knew something was wrong. I tried texting my other friends but it all said the same thing. Had I been asleep for three weeks? Was that dream real? Am I in another demension? What is going on?. The thoughts ran threw my head as i tried ignoring it. After about two hours of clueless thinking, trying to get in contact with people, and stressing out. I finally decided to go out, get on my bike, and figure out what was going on. I grabbed my bag and slid my phone into the frot pocket. I threw it on my back and grabbed the garage keys. I opened the garage brought my bike out put the keys back inside and locked the front door. I hopped on my bike and started moving. I noticed that there was not many lights on in any houses. Or any sign of life anywhere near. I rode my bike a little faster a bit scetched out. I went to the nearest store to see if my old friend, who works there, was in the shop. I went up to the door of the store and on the sign it said "Closed. We'll see you soon!". I pulled on the door trying to jar it open but it didn't budge. "Damnit." i thought in my head. I left the store and went to the nearest house. I knocked on the door three times. Yet no answer. I knocked on another door. Yet no answer. I knocked on about seven more doors until finally, I watched the door fling open.
"H-hello?"
I said a little scared.
"Come in."
A strange sounding voice, it was pretty deap, and a little stuttery, said.
"O-okay."
I said stepping in the house not knowing if it was the right decision or not. The door slammed shut behind me. Inside the house it was really empty and broken. There were a few house in the wooden tiled floors. There were spiders crawling on the walls. There was a broken window, and a few ones not broken. There was an upstairs and what looked to be three bedrooms.
"What do you think your doing around in here, knocking on my door this early?"
"I-I'm sorry i-. Something weird is going on."
"Yes. I know."
"Where are you.?"
I saw a strange looking figure of a man's shadow upstairs coming from one of the rooms. It seemed to have the same shadow and weird funny shape as the "Thing" i saw in my dream that night.
"Right here. But i'm not aloud to show my face."
"why?"
"Look, kid, if you want help just don't ask questions. Are you down to play my game?"
"Game?"
"Yes, game. I do thing's. And you try to survive. If you can pass all of these games. With a few other people i have in the game. I will bring back all of the people, that have gone missing."
"Y-you know where they are!?"
"Well yes of course i know where they are, I caused them to be gone."
"Why would yo-"
"Hey, I said no questions."
"sorry."
"So are you in or out of the game. If you choose not to pertacipate, you will be right where your mom and dad are.
i sighed and took a few deep breaths thinking about what just happened.
"I'm in."