Happy Holidays-Natsu Dragneel

It was the holidays and you were so excited. You had decorations everywhere around your place. Mistletoe hanging on the door way to enter the kitchen. Garland was spread through out the house, on walls and over the fireplace. Plus your tree was decorated to perfection and your stocking hung on the mantle on the fireplace as well. You wrapped several presents for Natsu, Happy and Kagehina and had placed them under the tree.

Currently you were waiting for Natsu to arrive when you decided to make some hot cocoa for everyone. As you were waiting for the water to boil there was a knock on the door. Smiling softly, you stroll over to the front door and answered it to see Natsu and Happy with presents in hand. You let them in and Natsu pulled you into a hug after he placed the bag of presents down. Hugging him back, you breathed in and he smelt beautiful. After a few minutes you pull away as you hear the kettle screaming. You rushed to the kitchen and taken the kettle off the stovetop. Then you grab four mugs and began to make the hot cocoa. Natsu walked into the kitchen and smiled his usual toothy grin. He walked over to you, wrapped his arms around waist and pulled you close to him causing you turn beet red. Once you finished making the hot cocoa, you turn around in Natsu's arms and wrap your arms around his shoulders smiling at him.

"Could you help me with bringing the hot cocoa to the living room please?" You ask Natsu politely.

Natsu nodded and pulled away. He grabbed two mugs while you grab the other two and you both walk into the living room. Kagehina and Happy were talking about fish and how they couldn't wait to see what you got them. You rolled your eyes and place the mugs in your hands in front of the two exceeds. Happy and Kagehina look at each other and then at their cup of cocoa. They smiled and thanked you before drinking it. You laugh at them before looking at Natsu and that's when you noticed he drink both yours and his hot cocoa. Sighing softly, you shook your head and smiled at him cause you knew this would happen. Natsu sat down and pulled you onto his lap. You snuggled into him as Kagehina and Happy began to talk again.

***Several Hours later***

Later that night, Kagehina and Happy had fallen asleep while you and Natsu snuggled on the couch whispering to each other about the future.

"Thank you for being here Natsu. Happy holidays my fiery dragon slayer." You replied before falling asleep yourself.

"Happy Holidays (Y/N)." He replies before fallen asleep himself.

It was perfect night for you both.

Happy Holidays everyone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapters coming up soon:
~First Date

~Happy Holidays-Gray Fullbuster

~Happy Holidays-Gajeel Redfox

~Happy Holidays-Hibiki Lates

~Happy Holidays-Laxus Dreyar

~Happy Holidays-Elfman Strauss

~Happy Holidays-Sting Eucliffe

~Happy Holidays-Zeref Dragneel

~Happy Holidays-Rogue Cheney

~You're on that time of the Month

~Your favorite Nintendo Switch game

~First Kiss

~First I Love You