LIKE THIS FOREVER🔞💓

The sunrays are finding it's way through the window glass landing on the younger face, he groaned in cute way making the other one chuckle,he opened his eyes to see Tae placing his hand under his cheeck,staring at his eyes so deeply.

"Morning my love",he said while kissing his forhead where jk closed his eyes enjoying the touch of Tae's lips on his skin. Tae leened down and kissed jk's nose down to his lips, slipping his hand towards his chest,rubbing jk's nipple with his thumb,jk was struggiling to keep his voice down until tae's hand reached his dick, it was hard.

Tae smirked at him, jk's face went red, " my baby is still hungry isn't he?", jk face went blank, he shaked his head fast,"Emm, are you sure baby?", he asked when he shoved his finger inside jk,"aaaahh,God,mmm", jk moaned , "guess your ass doesn't approve, it's still twetching with my cum ", he said while showing jk his wet fingers.

Tae raised his hand and licked it making jk shy ,jk closed his legs and hide his dick while he covered his face in embarrasement, "I,Iam sorry,Iam sorry", he said in a cracked voice. Tae leened and kissed jk's hand,"There's nothing to be sorry for my love, I want you just the way you want me kid, you don't know how much I was longing to have you over and over again,open your eyes jungkook,look at me ".Tae removed jk's hand from his face ,jk opened his eyes slowly ,God,
Such beauty, sucking jk's lower lip jk couldn't resist anymore, he let his guard down and catched tae's upper lip enjoying the taste.

Tae flipped jk's body so his back was revealed so clear, he slipped his hand through his neck and back proud of the beautiful art of his hickeys on his lovers body down there where he held his ass cheek and slapped it making jk moan ,he kept sllaping it harder everytime where jk was biting his lips ,"Ahh,tae,not so hard ahh !!", he said while grabbing his pillow tight.

Tae kept rubbing his dick aside jk's ass,teasing him, jk left his hips and groaned asking tae for entering him, tae kissed jk's neck "as you wish my baby",he shoved it in one move making jk stiffines his body digging his face in the pillow,"shh,shh,baby it's okay relax", tae caressed jk's asscheeck while he kept moving inside enjoying his baby's tightness, and the amazing feeling of jk's inside ,suddenly he started pushing deeper and deeper triggering jk's sweet spot, "ahh, not so ŕough, hyung!!!,hyung please nahh!", jk was at his limits, tears started to fall down his face it was more than he can endure, lot of pleasure, tae leened over while he kept pushing deep without slowing down he bite jk's ear and entered two fingers in his mouth, where jk's silver thread of joy was dripping down his chin along with his tears.

"Ahh,baby fuck yeah, ahh emm, you feel so good baby ahh,còme on cum for daddy love ", jk lowered his head and curved his back when tae grabbed his dick and rubbed it fast, "hyung, I can't ahhh", he whined, "come on baby lets cum together", tae said while fastining his moves their moanes where echoing inside the room, "ahh, too hot tae, it's too hot ,ahh God", tae filled jk's inside with his cum, jk released his cum on tae's hand while he was still holding his dick, they both fell on the bead breathless, tae was over jk,he kissed his shoulder passionately,"I love you jungkook,I love you baby,you're mine only mine", he whispered in jk's ear where jk was closing his eyes slowly he fainted .

Tae grabbed a wet towel and cleaned jk so tenderly not to wake him up, he then covered his naked body with the blanket, put a little kiss on his lips and went to the kitchen to preppare breakfast ,after finishing it he approached jk ,"why's my baby so cute!", he thought to himself, "come on my baby bunny wake up love",he said while rubbing his nose on jk's neck enhaling the beautiful scent of him.

Tae:"baby, wake up"
Jk:"Hmm"
Tae:"come on baby let's eat"
Jk:"Hmmmm"
Tae:"wake up or I'll feast on your body kid!!"
Jk oppened his eyes wide ,"God you horny man, have mercy on me, don't you get tired!!!!!"
Tae smirked while licking jk's lips, "Iam never tired of you bae" .

Jk was getting up when he felt a sudden pain down his back made his eyes teared."Iam sorry kid ,I went rough on you, pls baby don't cry Iam sorry,it's gonna be better pls", tae was holding jk's face in his hands kissing him wiping his tears.He helped jk to leen his back on the pillow and carried the plate towards him, he started to feed jk who was eating eagrly fast, "easy baby it's all yours,were you that hungry, hmm",
"Yeshh,I amm, hmmm",replied with a full mouth that drove tae to smile at his cuteness.

After having there breakfast , tae carried jk to bath, they bathed and dried their hairs and then sat on the coach watching a movie, jk digged his head between tae's arms and smelled his scent, "I want to stay like this forever with you".