The Invitation

It was a sunny, beautiful day at Crime Sorciere High-school. The school's most popular students strolled through the halls, slowly making their way to their classes. All the girls that saw the small group of six squealed as they whispered their favourite to their friends. The boys in the hallway had all their eyes on the two girls, practically drooling as they watched them swish their hair. A handsome bluenett with a maroon coloured tattoo on the right side of his face was at the front of the small group with his two brothers talking to a girl with pink hair. Another girl with long black hair followed behind was guy with spiky silver hair.

"Jellal!" the Principal shouted. The bluenett turned around and answered,

"Yes, Principal Hades? How can I be of your service today?"

"Bring Ultear, Meredy, Lyon and your brothers to my office at six o'clock tonight. We need to talk about something important."

Principal Hades ignored the tinge of arrogance in the boy's voice when he answered him and continued down the hall. "Kids these days," he muttered to himself. At the same time Jellal was thinking, why does Principal Hades want us at school at six in the afternoon? Suddenly a hand was in his face, waving around with a cheeky, childish voice saying, "Earth to Jellal! Hello?"

Meanwhile, Meredy and Ultear were thinking about the tragedy last time the Fernandes triplets were in the same room.

The fight had started when Jellal had started arguing with Siegrain about what to have for dinner. Siegrain had gotten angry and had tried to punch Jellal in the face, but his fist had somehow ended up on Mystogan's cheek. Then a full magic battle started, with even Mystogan, the calmest of the three, furious. In the end it took Ultear, Meredy and little Wendy - the triplets little sister - to stop the fight but even then the room had been destroyed.
Meredy noticed that Jellal was in a daze so she did what any normal person would do; she waved her hand in front of his face and said, holding back her laughter, " Earth to Jellal!" successfully snapping him out of his day dream.
Being the leader of Team Redemption, it was his job to tell everyone about the meeting at Principal's office. But since everyone had been standing around him when Principal Hades had come, he didn't have to do anything.

"What do you think the meeting is about?' Lyon asked.

"Who knows?" Jellal's fun loving brother Siegrain answered.

"Guys, just make sure you come, okay?" Mystogan said. With that Team Redemption made their way to their classroom.
As always, the moment they reached the classroom they heard their teacher Mrs Aries shouting, "Jellal, Mystogan, Siegrain, Ultear, Meredy, Lyron? Do you have a reason to be late again?" she added quickly, "And this time it can't be about Great Aunt Tinty dying again." Siegrain blushed and slipped behind Jellal.

"Well Mrs Aries, we are very sorry but Principal Hades held us up. May you please forgive us?" Jellal said with a charming smile.

"Sure," Mrs Aries replied, her cheeks red. Mystogan and Siegrain sweatdropped.

Dad was right, they thought. Jellal can charm his way through everything.
The rest of the day was spent with note passing and listening to monotone teachers explaining about things no one understood.

-Time skip after school six o'clock

Jellal walked quietly to Mr Hades office with his two brothers and Lyon following not far behind. Ultear and Meredy left earlier so it was a surprise to find out that they were there before the girls. Just when they were waiting outside the door ready to knock, Ultear and Meredy ran into them breathless." Sorry guys" Meredy exclaimed breathlessly" Ultear was doing her makeup that's why we're late". "It's not my fault i need my makeup done perfectly" Ultear replied flicking her hair and walking through the door without knocking.
" I see Team Redemption is here. I have very important news. You all know that we and Fairytail Acadamy are not the bestest of friends but their principal and I decided that i should send some of my students there for one whole term and I decided to send over you guys. Remember you are representing our school so make the best impression," and that concluded Principal Hades' small speech.
Moments later the team finally reacted," EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" they all responded." So basically you want us to go to FairyTail Acadamy to gain some popularity and make some good impressions is that right?"Mystogan replied. "Exactly," the Principal answered smiling. "You are all leaving next Monday i will personally take all of you to the school so say your goodbyes."
What the group inside the office didn't know was that a figure dressed in black was listening outside the window. "So you are going to Fairytail, Jellal Fernandes," he whispered, with that he ran off.