ur mom

LMAFOFO OK BARE WITH ME I HAVENT WRITTEN ANYTHING SRS SINCE LIKE 2020
ALSO THIS IS LIKE ONESHOTS IDFK DONT ASK ME FUCKING QUESTIONS I WRITE WHAT I WANT
ok thanks

~~~

"don't you think you should be a little nicer to the kid." i said. "what if he's lost or homeless." we were searching for this 'gregory' kid if his name is even gregory.. for all we know he could be lying about everything. well, he's basically made us wander around looking for him. i'm exhausted, my body hurts and i feel like my brain is on fire.

"don't you think you should be a little nicer to him?" vanessa mocked me. "no. i don't think so. the sooner we get him here the faster we go home. maybe follow my lead since you've only been here for a couple days."

"fine." i groaned. we kept looking around for like half an hour and there was literally nothing to be found. i felt so hungry too and this tied all together with my stupid tiredness. "can we just go get something to eat. he probably left the goddamn place anyways." 

she glared at me but walked to the kitchen with me. i felt the cold air hit me and goosebumps went up and down my arms. i rubbed my arms.

"i can't believe i'm doing this. you know if the company finds out we might be in trouble! it's all your fault anyways." she paced back and forth as I ate a bag of chips and wiped my hands off. "and people are asking for refunds.. because freddy broke down and gregory too. he doesn't even have any records or parents to go to! what the hell are we supposed to do?! i also can't believe i'm dating you!"

she then sat down next to me, putting her head on my shoulder. she let out a sigh, intertwining her hands into mine, warmth finally came to me.

"you're calm now?" i chuckled. she closed her eyes. i smile softly at her. 

"shut up, let me sleep."