Parandhu Sella Va! - 2

Thank you so much for the love ❤
200+ votes per shot and 15k+ total reads  - Tremendous. Can't thank you guys enough :) Means a lot.

I ve decided not to write one shots that are close to reality (based on their current life) atleast for now. I have few incomplete ones left in my drafts. I will post that soon.

And, thanks a lot for the words of appreciation for this particular OS. Here you go, Part 2! Emotional update ahead. Hope its not dramatic. 

No proof reading done. You may encounter grammatical errors and typos. Please ignore.
Happy reading!

Parandhu Sella Va 2

The surroundings were dark and gloomy. The uncontrollable car sped out onto the highway. The rain was pelting on the windscreen making it hard for her to see. Without thinking straight, Sivaangi tried to wipe the haze off the windscreen. She was unable to slow down or pull over the car. Helplessly, she just kept adjusting the steering and the gear. She looked up and realised that the car was going to crash down and changing the gears didnot help much. She regretted for over-speeding to reach home soon but it was too late. The car started to slide on the heavy sheets of water on the road. She lost control of the car, and it swerved off the damp roads. Sivaangi's mind went blank. She noticed the enormous tree and the car parked in front of it. Sivaangi nodded her head and started chanting prayers.

Sivaangi moved the gear to Neutral, pressed the clutch and brake controls, held the steering wheel tightly, closing her eyes. "I love you Amma, Appa and AKay!" The speeding car came to a screeching halt and Sivaangi jerked forward.

Sivaangi's blurry vision was able to capture the sight of two to three locals surrounding her car. She just placed her head on the steering, unable to breath properly. She was feeling all kinds of emotions - shock, fear, nervousness and anxiousness.

It was raining cats and dogs outside. Sivaangi's eyes rained in fear. "Calm down. You are fine." A soothing voice made Sivaangi shoot up her head and look at the source of voice.

Sivaangi rubbed her eyes and her temple and looked at the person again. "Akay ?" She whispered. The person went stiff on hearing his name from her mouth. The person who was looking concerned a nanosecond back turned rigid. "Sivaangi" He mumbled. Both were experiencing a myriad of emotions looking at eachother in an unknown place in an unfortunate situation.

The traumatic situation which Sivaangi experienced was long forgotten. She was breathing heavily. Her hands trembled as she left the steering wheel. She groaned feeling a stabbing sensation on her back as she tried to sit erect.

"Paathu ma" came the base voice again. Sivaangi unclasped the seat-belt and tried to get down the car with the man's help with a great difficulty. Sivaangi saw the black car in front which had a dent due to the mild crash. "Sorry" Sivaangi quivered under his hold. He gently gave a nod acknowledging her apology. Minutes passed by, Sivaangi tried to squirm out of his strong hold after hearing his voice. "You are okay right ?"

Sivaangi nodded her head trying to control the tears that were threatening to fall.  "That was a good halt Sivaangi. You dodged the massive crash" Ashwin smiled at her and Sivaangi uncomfortably shifted her gaze to the other side of the lane. "Feels great hearing such words from the racer himself." Sivaangi sarcastically chuckled making him look at appalled.

She rubbed her face with her palms, caressed her tunic to get rid of the frizz and swung her sling bag over her shoulder. Sivaangi asked whether she would be able to find any mechanic to one of the locals who was standing next to Ashwin, silently spectating the incident.