You Know What?

"I hear footsteps" I say. He trails down his kisses down to my neck. "Sebastian fuck" I moan as he rubs his hardness on me.

"I want you so bad" I close my eyes.

*Click
What?
Sebastian pulls away from me. I open my eyes

*Click

I grab my bra and fall under the desk in the process.

*click
The door opens.

"Hello mother! I believe you're ready to go?"

"Hello Sebastian. Why was the door locked?"

"I didn't want to be disturbed. How do you have a key?"

"I'm the Dean. I have the master key" Mrs Penelope laughs

"Okay we should go now. Don't want to be late"
The door closes as a crescendo of their voices reduces. Well that happened fast.

After putting on my bra, I walk to the door but it doesn't budge. Did he just lock me inside?

I sit at his desk and stare blankly into space. My phone is in my car and I don't know what to do. Walking to the door I sit, closing my eyes, falling asleep from boredom.

 My head jerks forward as I am hit. Just my luck

"Kate your still here? Was that your head?" he laughs
"Yeah it was you prick!" I stand up while holding my head
"You locked me here! How could you!?"

He laughs "Look first I'm sorry for your head and the fall you took earlier. Second, I didn't lock you in here"

"You did! Why are you lying to me?" I hit his chest

"Did you pull or push?"
"What?"
"The door. Did you pull or push?"
"I pulled" 

"Your supposed to push" he grabs my hand and kisses my hand "We should go. Its late"
The parking lot is dark and the black McLaren P1 is still at my spot.

"I parked here cause the rest of the spaces were taken" he says as if reading my mind.

"And a girl called Rebbecca went with your car. She said she is your best friend"
He opens the car making me enter. He closes the door and I hope Becky didn't make the moves on him.

 He enters through the other side. "I didn't have a coat to offer you. Hope your warm now"

"Yeah I am. Thanks" I reply

"I barely know you and I feel like I've known you all my life" he speaks as progressive music plays in the background.

"Will you be mine? Kate" he let's go of the steering wheel and looks at me.

Oh my God! Why and how can he possibly do this.

"I won't touch it till you give me an answer" 

We start to drift off from our lane, and I start to feel afraid. My hearts starts beating furiously in this crazy moment

"Yes! Yes! I will" I answer with anxiety.
"What? I can't hear you" he smiles

"I will Sebastian! I'm yours!" I shout as we almost hit a car. He abruptly holds the steering wheel and moves to the correct lane. I playfully hit him.

"you know I let you win the ten million" he says looking straight at the road

"ha you wish" I reply remembering the last street race

"rematch?" he says "the winner does whatever the other says"

"you're so on" I reply accepting the challenge

We reach my house at exactly 7:30 and I'm tired. "Goodnight Sebastian." I kiss his cheek.
As i'm about to turn, he cups my chin and kisses me hard. I trail my hands down his shirt and slowly stroke his hard on. He smiles

"Bye" I wink at him and open my door. When I get out I make sure he sees the ass that's now his. 

"I love the view" he laughs.
I bend down and blow him a kiss through the window. Once I'm inside the house, he drives off.

"He's loaded" Becky says as she backs away from the window

"Ah Becky. I want him so bad"

"You haven't fucked him yet" she asks

"Nope"

"With you looking like that and him being all sexy. How!?"

"It was going well until Mrs Penelope almost caught us in the Trainer's office" I reply

"What!? You sleaze! I hope you know they're CCTV cameras everywhere in campus" she laughs
Shit
"Of course I did" I reply

No. I didn't

"Did you know that she's Sebastian's mother?"
"SHUT UP!" she exclaims, "tell me more"

Grabbing my hoodie we sit on the couch and I tell her everything.