The Start Of It All(Toga POV)

Look at him! He's SOOOOO handsome! That amazing quirk. The spiky hair. The perfect body. And the way he looks... when he bleeds. Izu-kun, you will be mine soon.

At the L.o.V Bar.

"KUROGIRI!" a voice came from the chairs in the corner of the bar. "Yes, Tomura Shigaraki?" (WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH?!) "Two things. First, make sure that you give Toga your number. I'm getting tired of having to tell you what she wants to say to you. (AND I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO DEAL WITH YOU BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME COMPLAINING!) Number two. These are her coordinates. She needs you to go pick her up." "Yes, Tomura. I will make sure to give her the number before we come back. Will that be all?" "Yeah. Go pick her up now" "On it." (GO DO SOMETHING YOURSELF FOR ONCE YOU LAZY FUCK)

Toga's coordinates=your current location I MEAN somewhere in the woods. (P.S. run if you don't want her to get you)

Where is- Toga's thoughts were interrupted by sounds of a portal opening behind her. There he is. " Finally! I've been waiting FOREVER for you to arrive." " I apologize Toga.(IT WAS LITERALLY 2 SECONDS WOMAN, SHUT UP!)" "It's ok Kurogiri, I forgive you." (I don't WANT your forgiveness I want you to SHUT THE FUCK UP!) "Thank you Toga. Where are we headed now?" "To the bar please Kurogiri" Kurogiri turned himself into the portal and took both of them back to the bar. When they got there Toga was greeted by Dabi and Twice. "Welcome back Toga" went a voice from the bar. There was Dabi. In the corner was Twice. "I MISSED YOU TOGA!/I would've been fine if you had stayed out there."

(Author's note: when twice speaks he speaks in split personalities. Most of the time he says one thing and then says the exact opposite of what he just said soon after. When writing for twice I'm gonna use / to show the transfer between his personalities.)

"Shut up both of you" said Shigaraki. "Toga, do you have any information?" "Nope. Sorry Tomura, they didn't reveal anything." Toga actually did know something. Deku and a group of his friends were going to the mall after school for supplies for a project. The L.o.V could use that information, but Toga saw this as an opportunity. This could be a chance to get closer to Deku. She would be able to talk with him and not have to do anything for the L.o.V at the same time. She decided to go to sleep seeing as it would be a while until U.A. let out it's students. When she woke up it was a few minutes past when Deku and his friends should've left. Toga rushed to get dressed and get to the mall. "I'm going out" she said to Dabi as she left. She walked out the bar and walked to the mall. If she went now she might be able to catch Deku and his friends. When she got there, there was no sign of Deku, so she decided to look for them. Toga went to the food court first. "It's surprisingly empty in here" she said to herself. Then she turned. She looked straight ahead and saw the green hair that she would recognize anywhere. She started running and yelled, "!!!!" "IZU-KUN, IT'S YOU!"

BOOM! THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 2 GUYS! Once again sorry for the delay. I'm currently grounded So I won't be uploading as much as I said I would but if things go well then I'll be uploading sometime after Christmas! Also MERRY CHRISTMAS! Well, Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/if you have something to put here plz let me know I'm trying to be inclusive. So uhh, have a good life ig. Bye.