LISTEN KIDS, THIS IS OUR LOVE STORY

Request by - Divyanshi03

A fun story with kind of a clichè plot hehehe 🤭🤭.

【SHIPS:-

TAEJIN

Side : JIKOOK , NAMJOON X Y/N , AND SOPE....】

Top : Taehyung, Hoseok, Jungkook
Bottom : Jin, Jimin, Yoongi

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

IT was a new day in HYBE COLLEGE , where students were hurrying off to their classes and some others were reuniting with their friends after the winter breaks and were enjoying the cool spring breeze whilst birds chirruped and the warm sun shined down on the earth, making the weather warm.

And there was a group who couldnt get enough of teasing and being dramatic as usual.

"Hyung you know you should not be so overdramatic!!! You ae showing others that I hurt you on purpose", Jungkook says while pouting to Jin.

"And you think that you just pushed really light, but infact you pushed me right towards Taehyung!!! You did it on purpose!! Its good that he didnt notice!!!", Jin retailiated.

"Ohhhhhhhhh hyung's gotta crush?!",Jungkook says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I might or might not, but right now I am wondering, WHY THE HELL YOONGI AND HOBI HAVENT CONFESSED!!!", Jin shouts.

"You shouldnt care about what is between me and Hoseok... We MIGHT like each other, atleast me, I dont know about him... Probably he sees me in a different light that of me.", Yoongi shrugs off.

"Yoongi, dear have you seen how Hoseok looks at you during P.E. or have you seen how he bores hole in your and Ji-eun's* head with his glare when she is around you!! He gets jealous when he sees you both together!!! Get it!!??", Jin states.

"I dont know... Maybe he likes Ji-eun and was boring glare to tell me to back off.... or maybe he was looking over to Jun-Hong*, he looks hot you know.", Yoongi said in a small voice.

Just then they heard a loud thud of someone throwing something. They look behind their backs and saw Hoseok had thrown something. He had a neutral , yet angry face.

Yoongi felt as if Hoseok has heard everything. Meanwhile both Taehyung and Jin were looking between YoonSeok.

Then both got struck with the same idea and whipped their heads towards each other at the same time.

They talked through their eye contact and nodded to each other.

Meanwhile Yoongi realized that Hoseok had broken the flower pot of the school and without any thought, he also broke one.

This made Hoseok to look at Yoongi in horror.

"What is going on?!?! Who broke the pots!??!?!", The teacher shouted.

"Yoongi and Hoseok did!!", Jin and Taehyung said in unision.

"But teacher-", Hoseok and Yoongi tried to protest but the Teacher cut him off.

"Both of you, detention during lunch", The teacher glared and went away.

Yoongi and Hoseok both glared at Jin and Taehyung, while Taehyung and Jin nodded at each other again.

Meanwhile other four were looking at each other cluelessly.

During lunch :-

Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Y/n and Taehyung were sitting around the table, figuring out what had taken place in the morning.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕃𝕀𝕊𝕋𝔼ℕ 𝕂𝕀𝔻𝕊, 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕀𝕊 𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐✅ 🎉