EVERY "SWEET NIGHT" IS "YOURS"

JIN's first solo OST and of course our queen "SWEET NIGHT" , aka, TAEHYUNG's first solo OST.....

Yeyyy!!!!!!!!

The above video is the mix of two, and quite significant for our story too~~ (tbh editing is good but the song's kinda overlapping in 2nd half of it so yeaa it was the best one I could find)

Thanks to taejinspired_69for sending it 🤗🤗🤗🤗

【MAIN SHIP :-

TAEJIN

SIDE SHIPS:- NONE 】

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Kim SeokJin and Kim Taehyung are considered as business tycoons, and with the cherry on top that they both are husbands, they are referred to as Tycoon couples as their influence in business world is really powerful.

They met each other in their college and clicked off perfectly. Their parents were each other's rival, but they didn't know about it till their 2nd year in college, when they accompanied their parents to a big business party, and their parents ended up creating a small dispute there.

After three months of denial, they were back together, being there for each other.

Soon after Jin and Taehyung's graduation, they presented each other's parents as their choice as their partner.

Their parents were reluctant and weren't accepting their relationship, but they did eventually after lots of convincing.

Now, they have been married for Three years, going stronger every day.

After their marriage, their parents ended up merging the companys together, thus creating one powerful company, managed by both Jin and Taehyung.

Though they are CEO of the company and have lots of work to do, they still have lot of time to spend with each other.

It's another day in TaeJin household, weekend to be precise, and with them cuddling each other on the couch in the best way possible, no letting each other go, while sitting on the sofa and watching TV.

Taehyung is sitting in Jin's lap, with his arms around Jin's neck, while Jin's arms are wrapped around his waist.

They were busy making out, rather than watching the movie on the TV. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Jin got up, holding Taehyung's waist, and lied him on the couch, while he hovered over him, thus breaking their kiss.

Jin looked down at Taehyung with a smirk on his face.

"You are getting sexier day by day, you know." Jin said and started peppering kisses on his neck, while Taehyung chuckled and gave more access of his neck to Jin.

"I know I'm getting more sexier day by day, but it doesn't mean you are not getting any handsome, you are getting more and more handsome.", Taehyung said, which made Jin look at him and grin.

"I know baby I know...", said and nuzzled into Taehyung's neck and started to suck on his neck.

Taehyung moaned as their clothed turn ons rubbed against each other and how Jin was busy sucking hickeys on his neck.