Chapter 4:

I woke up, I felt all fresh and new until I decided to plan my day, that's when I thought I was very boring. I had a few meetings today when I got to the boutique, and I had to meet with a huge client ordering a special requested piece of clothing. I then had to finish my plans for the boutique and then get ready for my date- I mean my dinner with Luke, Tob, and their client.

Meeting after meeting as we flew from morning to afternoon. My day then went as planned. I got home after a busy day at work and had to shower, get dressed, curl my hair, and bring my A-game to this dinner. I got dressed in a red, mini, revealing dress and paired it with silver heels and silver accessories and a silver Michael Kors bag. I curled my Lucious brown hair and applied red lipstick and I was ready just in time for Lucas. He had rung the bell to my penthouse, and I opened the door inviting him in as I was just still putting on my earrings and I was about to put on my necklace, when Lucas snatched it out of my hand and calmly spoke, 'Allow me.' He moved behind me as he gently moved my hair to one side and his soft skin touched the nape of my neck and he clasped the ends of the necklace together and whispered into my ear 'You look absolutely stunning' as I felt his peppermint breath rush down my spine and send shivers all over my body making my heart collide with my ribcage. I suddenly turned around, our bodies almost touching within half a step of reach. I whispered back 'You don't look too bad yourself. His phone started ringing. He didn't take his eyes off mine and he answered the phone. The minute a sound came through he snapped out and looked at his shoes taking two steps back. I reached for my purse, and he opened the door like a true gentleman as he was still on the phone. He opened the car door for me as I delicately sat into his car, and he hopped in the seat next to me as he was on the phone with Toby since I heard him utter his name a few times and they were probably talking strategy. Whereas I on the other hand was staring out of the window looking at the beautiful starry night and how beautiful the full moon shone in the darkness. We were five minutes away from the restaurant, now and my stomach started to tangle into knots as this was the first time I was needed or wanted by my brother or Lucas's business wised.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------