Chapter 2

When I got to school things just kept getting worse, I stepped in a small but deep puddle and completely wet my feet and socks. As I was walking I kept making this squishing sound with my feet, (not like I needed anymore attention drawn onto my self!) So then I thought it would be a good Idea to take my shoes off. As I was carrying my shoes I thought I hurd some of the older kids laughing at me but I bet they were just laughing so I didn't feel embarrassed. So far apart from the fact I look ugly, I'm older then everyone else in my class, I still think I may vomit about what mum said, and that I'm walking in to school on my first day of year 7 barefoot!, I may like this school! (Well so I thought!)
As I was walking to my first class (history) I passed theses three girls, they seemed really nice. One had blond hair and a very very small top, and a coffee in her hand, and the other two were both brunette, (I think they were twins).
OMG I think they are walking over to me!
'Hey' said the girl with the blond hair.
'Hi' I replied
In my head I'm thinking by did I say hi, who says hi! Alex yo need to get it together we are not in year 6 anymore!
'I like your top' said one of the twins
'Thanks' I replied
'Yer, I think my 5 year old sister has it, vintage tots cute!'said the other twin
I didn't know what to say. I wasn't to sure if she was completing me or insulting me!
*bell rings*
At that point I was so lucky, I had never wanted to hear the bell so much more in my life!
'Bye' one of the twins said
'Yer, Catch you later' said the blond.
Now I don't think these three girls are too nice!
I ran to class so I wasn't late. I was the first one there, and then I remembered I am still barefoot. I can't go barefoot on my first day of high school! So I thought because I'm the first one here I would quickly run to the bathroom and dry my socks and shoes with the hand-dryer.
I run as fast as I could, and that wasn't a good Idea! As I was running I accidentally crashed into that blond girl I meet before. Her coffee spilt all over me, (and not even a drop on her!)
'OMG YOU DICKHEAD!' Said the blond.
Class hasn't even started yet and all already have three girls hate me. (Can this day get any worse!) well i spoked to soon!
'I'm so sorry' I replied to her
'Yer, yer you will be' she answered
I kept running too the bathroom, as I was running I could see all the teachers going to there class, so I have to be quick.
As I was running , I thought there may be a chance I could clean my top, socks, and shoes, and still not be later for class.
When I got to the bathroom the worst thing could of happened. The hand dryer was out of order! At that point I was thinking of a plane to drown my self in the toilet, and hopeful die along and hurtful death!
I went into one of the cubicle and started to cry! And to make that even worse I could hear someone coming in! She was humming a song, and washing her hands at the same time, and then it all went quite, (apart from my crying!)
'Hey is someone I'm there?'
She arks, as she was looking under the cubicle, to see who was crying. I opened the cubicle and whipped my eyes, (to try and make it look like I wasn't crying) but it was no use she new I was crying!
'Oh are you ok' she said
'Nope! It's my first day of year 7, and I wanted everyone to like me so bad! But then I stood in a puddle and wet my shoes and socks and then I crashed into a blond headed girl with her coffee , so now all her and her two other friends hate me!'
'Did the girl you ran into, have two best friends that were both twins?'
She said as she was whipping my eyes with her jumper.
'Yes why?' I replied
'On that's Polly, and the Hillend sisters! They hate everyone! Don't worry about it. My name is Riley'
' you have a very nice name, mines Alex' I told her
Riley took off her jumper and gave it too me.
'What's the jumper for?' I arks
'Go into the cubicle and take your top of and put my jumper over the top, so your top can dry'
I smiled at her, and went into the cubicle.
'Now what am I going to do about my shoes?'
Riley took my shoes and put toilet paper in them.
'This should stop the squishing sound'
I got the shoes and jokes and put them on....and guessed what it worked!
'We better go to our class' said Riley
Just before we left I hugged Riley and said
'Thank you!'