The beginning.

Harold, back in 1978, woke up just a silly nerd, who had a crush. It was a great crush however, Patricia. She was the most beautiful girl in the high school, and Harold craved her attention. But what he didn't know was that something, someone in this school was cursed, for whomever involved their self with them would face terrible consequences, at anytime...anywhere.

"Honey, in I'm home!"

"Papa!"  His wonderful daughter, Lola called. Lola and Lilly we're the best daughters ever. Lola cared for Lilly, and Lilly was shy. Lilly had a mental disease, that made her shy and nearly mute. She would let Lola speak for her, and the only one she vented to was her bear, teddy. She loved teddy, because teddy was alive in her eyes.

Lola didn't believe her, but she sworn he was. Lucas, the rotten boy made fun of her for it. Lucas was the oldest, most spoiled child, but he still...for some reason bullied his sisters. Caleb, the youngest child, couldn't help.

He was also very close to Lilly, like a friend, while lola could sign up to be a. Guardian angel. But, Lucas still targeted Lilly. Patricia didn't pay much attention to it, and Harold was annoyed but could do nothing about it. Now that you have met the family, the story can finally begin.

"This family is absolutely perfect."