Final fight

(Soundtrack for this final battle)

"Woah!!" Naruto and Gon hang on tight as the chief toad jumps.

Gamabuta starts his assault by with his toad blade in hand, "Toad blade cut!!" He slashes off Shukaku's arm. His landing also makes a big impact.

As the rest cover form the shockwave:

"KYA!!" Wendy and Carla exclaim.

"GAH!!" Killua and Sasuke exclaim.

"WHOA!" Pakkun exclaims.

"The landscape will change at this rate...!" Gon exclaims.

"Be careful, chief toad, sakura's over in that direction ! Can you lure him away from here?!!" Naruto exclaims.

"Sakura?" Gamabuta doesn't know who that is.

"It's his girls pa." Gamakichi teases.

"The sand will keep squishing against her if we don't take him down now!!" Gon exclaims and warns.

"Fascinating... this is fun!!" Gaara grows out of the beast's head.

"There he is!" Gon exclaims, point out.

"So that's the host, huh..." Gamabuta now knows.

"In gratitude for giving me such a good time... I'll show you the true power of the sand spirit." Gaara hand-signs sinisterly.

Gamabuta goes on to explain that Gaara will switch places with Shukaku, hence called the playing possum jutsu.

"Playing Possum Jutsu!!" Gaara chants, letting shukaku take over.

The beast laughs in a high-pitch voice, "I'm finally free baby!!"

"His true voice, things are about to get ugly..." Gon mutters.

"So this is the sand spirit..." Naruto mutters.

"That is one funky demon..." Gamakichi said.

Here we go!! I hope you're ready to get slaughtered!!" He then attacks with a hand to stomach, "Wind style: Air Bullets!!" He shoots and pumps from his mouth.

Gamabuta jumps up and counters while in mid-air, "Water Style: Liquid bullets!!" He shoots from mouth, which Shukaku counters with more air bullets, both colliding and making it rain from the bullets.

Wet drops on them, "Oh great, didn't know it was gonna rain." Pakkun closes eyes.

"They're evenly matched..." Carla mutters.

"It's similar to watching two dragons collide..." Wendy compares.

"Are you kidding? These two are gonna destroy the forest at this rate..." Killua mutters.

"This is one heck of a battle. It's like a hurricane..." Sasuke mutters.

On top, "Remember chief, not in that direction where everyone else is!!" Naruto warns.

"Will you shut up? I know that!!" Gamabuta exclaims before landing.

"Air Bullets!!" Shukaku blows more.

"Liquid Bullets!!" He counters.

"Heh, too bad." Shukaku smirks as another air bullet get's through.

"Watch out, there's another one coming!!" Gon warns, but too late as Gamabuta gets hit by it in mid-air.