A different life Part 4

Samaël's POV

I did not expect him to look like that. I never really looked at the prince. He had brown curls, not like his curls the were more waves, he had green eye's, he was a little shorter than him but not less buffed. 

"Is this your sister?'' he asked. "No, but we grew up together." His face turned a bit red and I felt my cheeks getting warmer as well. "Er. Will? We have to go." He looked at were the noise came from. It was the captain of the royal guard. He once arrested Atlas. "Yeah, so do we." I said trying to keep my voice as casual as possible.

We ran into the elevator, just when the captain understood who she was. "Cut the power!" he yelled. I smiled at the prince when we disappeared. 

"You like him don't you Samaël." Atlas said when we got in the car. "Call Dash." I said trying to avoid the subject. "Like I'm fine with you being bi and all, but does it have to be him." I rolled my eyes. "Call Dash." She hit me on my arm. "Fine but we're not done talking about this." 

The phone rang twice and Atlas put him on speaker. "Hello?" Dashes voice sounded. "Dash, can you go and look for Alisa?" He sighed. "What happened." "The captain of the royal guard was there." "Are you to okay?" For the first time he actually sounded a bit worried. "We're fine, we're just worried about Alisa." "I'll send Marcel to go and get her. You two get over here now." "Yes sir." 

When we came in we were immediately greeted by Dash. "You idio-" I punched him on his nose. "Don't call us idiots." I began to see red. Dash tried to hit me but I cached his fist and kicked him on his leg and he fell on the ground screaming in pain. "Stop it!" Atlas yelled. I grabbed Dash by his collar. "If you ever say I'm an idiot, when I am the last one to deserve it I'll kill you." I dropped him on the floor. 

An hour later Marcel brought Alisa back. "It was really scary I had to sit in one of those chairs and he would ask me all kind of questions." "Can we stay at your place tonight?" Atlas asked me. I nodded. 

A lil short again sorry