Chapter 3 - School

Lamberts P.O.V.

Beep!Beep!Beep!Beep! TRINGGGGG! the alarm clock wakes me up. I rub my eyes and slowly push my self up to see what the time is. My vision is still blured but I manage to read it and it says 7:00 AM. I wanted to sleep more and was about to lay back on the bed but then i remembered what I have to do in school today.I threw the blanket on the floor and took my towel and clothes ASAP and sprinted to take a shower. I put the shower on and then I forgot I was in a shower anymore. I was so exicted that i started singing and dancing in the shower. Then I started thinking about strategies about how to punch,kick and hurt Mark (the bully). After a while it felt like a burn on my back I looked up and the water was turned on full heat. Then my excitment ran away and avoiding the hot water I made the water cold. It was a relief. I was done with my shower and went to the mirror. I put gel on my hair and wore my favorite jeans. And the special thing was I wore my skull t-shirt wich exactly looked like what mark was about to look like when I reached school. I went down the stairs to have breakfast and then my mom turned around and was shocked. "What hapened mom? Whats so shocking?" I asked her."How are you awake and ready so early. You never wake up before 7:30 AM." My mom said. "It's because The sun was too bright today and the sunlight woke me up" I said trying to avoid telling her about what is the real thing. Them I pulled the chair out of the dining table and poureing the milk in my bowl. Again I started having thoughts and after a while I notices my bowl was overloaded with milk and my hands were now basicly milk. "Woah! lambert what's up with you today." Asked my mom. "Nothing I was just thinking about my....my..oh yeah my English project." I answered. Well then in a hurry I ate my cereal, put my jacket on, kissed my mom bye and then I headed towards the door. I waited on the place wher my bus is suppose to arrive. I waited the longgggg 15 minutes and it hadn't arrived. I checked the time on my watch and it was 7:45 AM. So I was 15 minutes early.... I though if I survived the longggg 15 minutes why can't I survive one more set of longgggggg 15 minutes. The bus came and I went on it and in 10 minutes we reached school. My 2 first lessons were Science and DT. Well after the long boring time I finally ran out of the classroom for recess. I saw Mark behind me and then went up to him. "Hey mark I wanna give you so a gift, can you meet me at the backfield?" I asked him hoping he will say yes. " Okkkkk. Well a gift for me.. sure and if I don't like it you know what's gonna happen" said Mark in his cranky voice. "Sure and I promise you will like it it's really "friendly" and "nice"." I replied. We head towards the back field and now were standing face to face with each other. I told him the gift was in the pocket but actually I was touching the stone to get my power. Well after a long 30 seconds I said "here that's the gift" I said with my closed palm. He looked at it and when he came close.... BOOM.. I punched him in the eye I kicked him in the stomach and then held him above my self to throw him off. There he was after 5 minutes on the ground. But I noticed one thing that after he fell down he was continually looking above me. Well I wondered what it was and turned and looked what was there. Then I saw something unexpected and something I didn't know was gonna happen..... It was Mr.John....Our school principal....