Chapter 3

The next morning, you were having breakfast and you sat just in front of Jimin, he was alone and you wanted to talk to him. He looked at you and smiled and you asked.

Y/N : Did you sleep well ?

JM : Yes thanks and you ?

Y/N : Not really... I was worried.

JM : Oh but why ?

Y/N : I was thinking about last night. Do you remember everything you said yesterday night ?

JM : Mmh I don't know, I don't think so, you know I was a bit drunk.

Y/N : Nevermind.

You looked down, grabbed your bowl and went away. He quickly stoop up, went after you grabbing your wrist and asked.

JM : What's wrong ? What was it ? Why are you like that with me ?

You forced a smile on your face for not worrying him so much and answered.

Y/N : Nothing, don't worry Jimin, it was just my imagination, it's often like that with me.

And you hurried your steps so he couldn't come to you. You locked your room, burried your face in your pillow. You wanted to scream and cry at how dumb you were. But everyone would ask why, so you took a deep breath and went out, smiling.

You were chilling outside the log cabin, trying so hard not to cry, and Jimin joined you. He was the last person you wanted to talk with. He just stood silently next to you. A few moments later, a dog ran to your direction. You took some steps back, but not Jimin. You unintentionally hid behind Jimin. He smiled at your cuteness, bend down to pat the dog. He said sweet things to the dog and said to you.

JM : Come with me, it's a nice dog.

Y/N : No, I'm ok right here.

JM : Are you still mad at me ?

Y/N : What ? No, no I'm not mad at you ! I'm... I'm mad at myself.

JM : Don't hate yourself, because I will always love you more. Come here then.

Your cheeks became hot and red. You added.

Y/N : Mmmh... I'm... I'm scared of dogs. I know it's dumb, I'm dumb.

JM : Don't say that. It's cute, you're really cute. Y/N look, I'm holding the dog for you, come give him just a stroke to make me happy please.

You slowly approached to both of them, and shyly patted the dog. He was satisfied and let the dog go. He looked so fondly at you and said in an affectionate tone.

JM : I remember what I said last night.

You looked at him, shocked. He continued.

JM : I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to look dumb if you don't feel the same way. But yes Y/N (he looked at the ground) I love you.

You went in front of him, kneeled a bit and put your face in front of him. He smiled and kissed you. This sweet kiss meant so much for both of you.