part 1:the queen

Melon cookie was a regal queen living her luxurious life in acient Egypt as everyone cherished her and her acts,but one day she find someone who impolite to her and one day they get karma it all started when melon cookie was walking down egypt as everyone bowed down "Our queen you look glamorous!" Melon cookie replied "thank you peasant you also look...erm good" but one villager wasn't happy with these pleasing replies "ugh why does everyone worship this useless women whats so special about h-" Melon cookie turned around and pointed her crook at the gloomy Villager "who are you disrespecting?am a queen not a poor woman" the villager sticked her tongue out "pfttt what a useless queen" the next day melon cookie woke up having her daily routine until she remembered yesterday "who was that disrespectful girl?I need to find her parent" so she went out again to find her and make her repay her mistakes,she find her but she didn't seem happy "HEY WHY ARE YOU HERE AGAIN YOU USELESS QUEEN!" Everyone gone quiet melon cookie announced "do you even have parents little girl?" The girl shot back "NO LEAVE ME ALONE" Melon cookie spoke "well little girl am waring you if you keep disrespecting me you will get bad luck" the girl laughed "PFFFT AS IF!" Melon cookie sighed "kids these day..." she walked away and the next day the words she spoke happend....
Part 2 soon