part 9

When max got done he then asked if they can talk about what happened and if they can try to be together. Leo then said thats all ive ever wanted is you back with me and yes i don't mind telling you what happened leo then explained how he was drugged and then set up by emaley and how he then exiled her from the pack and then when he lost the game how he looked high and low for him but couldn't find him and he almost lost hope in finding him., but then that night he found maxs sent in the forest leo then ran to find max and get him back and explain to him what had gone on max then said i don't mind to have another go at this mating thing i just don't want to be heartbroken again ok we can try this it will take some time to adjust leo then said that we can get some food and talk about what is going to happen next max then asked if they can find bella and finish there quest leo then asked what their quest was about max then said that bella's sister was sick and that the only way to save her is to get the vampire blood and then the can be healthy leo then said that she is fine and that she is mated to the vampire king and that she is fine Max then asked in a mad voice what do you mean that she is with the vampire king. Why would you let a human be with a vampire like that weren't we at war with them you can't let him have her. And with that leo sate up then marched up to max and said i made a promise with them if they help me find you then we can have a peace treaty with them and scenes we both found are mates we have that treaty now and i don't want anybody to have the pain of losing your mate., as leo was saying this max was backing up but as leo was done max hit a wall max then said in a shaky breath i missed you too but i don't want to be hurt again max then said i will give us a chance thought and i don't mind being marketed by you when max said this thought leo lost chuntroll and they picted max up and took him to the room and there they made love and then leo found max's sweet spot and sunk his canines in to him then they both fell asleep together in peace or were they., as belle was waking up she felt arms around her in a cumferterbull way but bella then bolted up strat and she then looked for her dagger but couldn't find it the a voice said good morning princess bela then remembered what happened to her and then she fought more to get out of alex's hold but alex was stronger than her she then asked can i go to the bathroom alex then let bella go but bella bolted strat to the door onley to find that it was locked alex then slowly came to bella and said now i thought you said to the bathroom hum.,bella then said bite me stupid Alex then chuceled and said if i do then you would tern into a vampier and i know you dont want that bella then hupphed and then said so how do i get away from you but all alex did was say how about a game of hid and seek bella then said ok but i want my poshins ok alex then said fine but lets get you something to eat bella then said fine but i am going to win this game bella then whent to there massive dinning room bella was aww strutck by how big it was but bella hide her emotions good at lunch it was so quiet but bella didnt mind because she had to think of a plan because she has to deal with a vampire Bella was then interrupted by alex asking if she was done bella then said yes i am done. Bella then said so is this game in the casel or is it in the woods alex then said that it is in the castle because he didn't want her to run away bella then said that's fine and my potions where are they right here bella then grabbed them and said ok so how do we play this game As Alex was explaining this bella then had the perfect idea she then put that into play she then asked if they could look around the place before they did the game Alex agreed which surprised bella but she acted like it didn't but she know Alex knew how surprised she was but he didn't say anything as they were going bella then looked up to her left and found a room that was under construction bella knew this was a good place to hide bella then said i think that is enough of waking around she then said let's start this thing alex then said ok and with that the game started and with that bella was of she then decided she needs to go to the lowest part of the casil so she will have a better chance of getting away from him but bella didn't know that the food she ate had a powder on it so that alex could smell her.,  but as bella was thinking she then soon felt like someone was watching her and that's when alex came up behind her and said so you are now mine sweetheart bella the asked how he new where she was and all alex did was chuckled and say that's my little secret sweetheart bella then said why won't you let me go.? I don't want to be with a beast like you. But all alex said was that you don't even know me i could have marked you then and there in the forest but i didn't I want you to get use to me and my home but you just think of me like im a monster i'm a vampire but i would never think of hurting you because you are my MATE. bellla then said i don't even know you bella then said why me i don't want this or you i don't want to be changed into a monster like you and with that alex plunged his fangs into bella's neck and with that bella screamed and then after the pain it was pleasure from her neck down to her toes but then she couldn't take it bella then past out as alex finally regained control he saw bella past out on the floor and in that moment alex knew that he had to get bella locked up because if she is out and about then she is more than likely to go after people in the castle because after you tern she will then go crazy and try to drink a lot of blood so alex will have to be prepared for when bella wakes up because she will be hunger when she wakes up as alex was thinking this alex finally go to the room that they are going to share., as alex was puting bella to bed alex then kissed bella's forehead. Alex then went to a different room to give her space and then he went to sleep.