Chapter 1 Naish

Hi guys start a new chapter. I hope you like it. This my first chapter. This Moomgirl45634 A.K.A Luna-cha.

(12 years later)

(Naish Pov:)

It been 12 years since mom was alive . I was very young to remember my mother look like. My older brother Luke he is 2 years older then me. Everyday he look at mom pictures. That when I found out mom look like. She was very pretty and I know why my father  was in love with her.  Sometime my dad tell me story about her. But sometime dad can't finish his story about mom cause he end up crying. Everyone in the guild told how powerful my mother.

" Naish let go your going to be late", said Luke.

" Yeah coming big brother", I say back to him.

Then I walk down I saw my dad set the table for are breakfast.

" Naish, Luke come down here your breakfast is here", said Papa.

"Where coming papa", said I back.

"Hey Naish you want race let see who get down there the fasters and the losser have carry there book bag to school", said big brother.

"Oh your so on big brother", as I run in front of him.

Then we both chases each other still we each the table.  The my big brother use fire booster to get more power to run. So I loss and I have to carry his book bag.

"Yes I won so you have to carry my bag ok Naish,"said Luke.

" You know I hate you big brother cause you cheat it",said back to him.

"Now you two where here to have breakfast where not here to play around", said Papa. "All righty dad" said the kids. "Now everyone after school  go straight to guild OK. You and your brother and you needs to go there because I have to go out on a mission all right" said Natsu. "Umm... Dad how long are you going to be out" ?said Nashi. you guys are gonna be staying at Mary Jane's house all right I want you guys to being your best behavior all right I don't want no fighting between the two of you and please I beg of you listen to them all righty then. Said Natsu. "OK"!! said kids.

As I look up in the sky. I wonder what my mother is? She died right after I was born. People said that she sacrificed her life for the guild. But why did she do it I don't understand. Don't she love us why did she sacrificed her self. My dad always tells me that my mom loves the guild us her family.Many people have tell me stories about my mom and how great she was. Even masters tells me how great my mom it's. Yes I kept looking at the sky I heard my brother calling me. "Nashi!! Nashi"!! My brother keeps calling me. Hey!!! Earth to Nashi are you there!!! Said my brother. Ohh what.. oh.. sorry I was space out. As I keep on walking...

Hey guys thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I will keep on updating. I will try my very best as you can see I have a writers block. I will also continue all my stories and my other fan fiction. Please understand that I have dyslexic and it's very hard for me. I am not very good with grammar I'm not very good with English. English is my second language so please do understand. Thank you guys so much for supporting me for all of this year's. I love you guys so much and thank you. And don't worry I will finish the story just please keep on supporting and make sure to comment below what you think of the story so far. And if you want to add more plot to it you are allowed to do it as well just tell me. Thank you guys so much bye.!!!!!!