Part 1

OR3O'S POV

We(Me, CG5, and the Nerdcore team) are in Crimea at Igor's old house that him and Olga used to share. Well, they had too because....,... Igor is Olga's older brother. I actually don't know where their mom and dad were, but anyway,... I'm bored here. "Guys, I'm bored. There's nothing to do in this cold country" I said, then I heard footsteps on the stairs. "Alliteration on C's. Great" Bonecage said, coming down. "Hey, where's the Crimea person?" Charlie asked, walking over here. "You mean Igor and he's in his old room right now" Bonecage replied. "Doing what?" "Playing some games with his sister" "She's here too?" "Yes" Charlie sighed. "The Gordienkos. You know, I've wondered something" He said. "What?" I asked. "If Igor and Olga both have Russian first and last names, then what are their middle names?" "I do not know" Bonecage said. "Maybe something, Vich. That's all I got" I said. Then I heard some snow falling. I got up and looked at the door, then I turned back to face Bonecage and Charlie. "Uh oh" I said. "What?" Charlie asked. "Um.... I think that we're snowed in" "What!? We're snowed in......,- the house?" "Yep" "But I can't stand a minute with Igor" "Well, more time for you two to get along" Bonecage said. "Who is?' Igor asked as he and Olga came downstairs. "Me and you" Charlie said, then he laughed nervously. "Yea, I'm out" Igor said as he left. "You do realize we can't leave, right?" Bonecage asked and Igor came back. "Yes, I know" Igor said. Olga gasped. "I just came up with an idea" She said. "How about me and Igor tell you guys about Candy?" She added. "We already know about candy, it's a snack" Charlie said. "It's more like a dessert, but that's not the candy she's talking about. See, Candy is our friend  back in Brooklyn and she goes by the name of GNARCandy" Igor explained. "But we have nicknames, so we don't have to mispronounce" Olga continued. "Igor's nickname is Iggy. Mine is Sista. And GNARCamdy is..... Candy" She added. "Ohhh" I said. "Tell us about this Candy friend" Charlie said. "Ok, uh...... Bone, can you get the others? I don't think we want to repeat this twice" Igor said. "Sure" Bonecage said and he left to go get the others.