Part 2

Charlie's POV

After a while, Bonecage brought the rest of the Nerdcore group,... and Chi-chi. "Ok, I think we're all here now" I said. "What are we doing?" Skull asked. "Igor and Olga are about to tell us about a friend they met in Brooklyn" Euria said. "Oh, ok" "She goes by the name Candy and she is very nice, ha. Me and Candy used to just annoy Igor sometimes" Olga said. "Yea, you guys did" Igor said. "How did you meet Candy?" I asked. Olga and Igor looked at each other, then back at me. "Didn't you-" "Yea" Igor cut Olga off. "What" I asked. "Candy is friends with this other friend who knows Igor's friend from Ukraine" Olga said. "But Candy did see a video by me, right?" Olga asked. "Yes" Igor replied. "And then, we played a game with her, right?" "Yes? Maybe,. I don't know" "Then we officially met" "On Twitter" "I was going to say at the movie theater, but you're technically right.... again" Igor laughed. "He's been right before?" Bonecage asked. "Yea, me, and Nate even said he has a gift of predicting something and it will happen. He literally predicted that Mr. Jefferson is going to probably be the bad guy in Life Is Strange and it was revealed in episode 4" Olga said. "I said that in episode 2" Igor said. "Also, he called stuff out like,.... the third time in an episode" "Yep. When I was playing Minecraft: Story Mode, someone in the chat said that I was the master of calling shit, and when I play games with a story, I tend to call a lot of stuff out" Igor said. "Yea. Oh, I do remember one thing" "What's that?" "Oh well, I'll wait till you do an accent, then it does... the thing" "You want me to do an accent now?" Igor asked in his British accent. "If you want to" "What are trying to say?" Igor asked in his British accent. "You really want me to? Or do you want to talk in that accent a bit more?" Olga  asked. "Uh.... I have no clue what you're even talking about, my accent just switched and I'm- ohhh" Igor said in his Australian accent. "Yea" "Why'd you have to make me do that?" Igor asked. "To tell them that your accents keep switching on her when she asks you to do an accent" "But still why'd you make me do that?" Igor asked again. Olga and the rest of us laughed, well... except Igor.