Log Input #1

December 22, 10:00 p.m.

I'm just going to take tonight in a very simple way. I'm going to use the lucid dream method because I feel like if your very good at lucid dreaming then you should be great at shifting.

First, what exactly is lucid dreaming? Well lucid dreaming is when a person becomes completely self-aware in a dream. During this time, you may be able to completely control your dreams. But notice how I said "you may be able"? I used this wording because, I don't know if it's just me, sometimes you could become lucid, but still not be able to control anything there. Its kind of like experiencing sleep paralysis, being aware that your there and aware of your surroundings, but still not able to control or change anything while you're in this state.

Although I just made lucid dreaming sound kind of strange and uncomfortable, I've found several ways to fully let your brain understand that you're aware of the fact that you're in a dream. One method I use is something I call 'The Marker Method', this when you take a sharpie and color a circle about the size of a dime on the top of both of your hands. Since the mark is not an actual part of your body, your brain will not register it as a part of your dream body. Basically, if you realise the mark isn't there anymore then your dreaming, if it's still there then your awake. This has worked time and time again for me and I'm am completely sure it will work for you as well, it just takes a few days.

Now that we've got to what lucid dreaming is, let's go into how to do this method. First, you have to make yourself aware that your dreaming, duh. Then once your in this state you will create a portal. Going into this portal will take you to your waiting room or desired reality.

Why does the LDM (lucid dream method) work? It works because your consciousness is already disconnected from your body; you don't have to wait so long for your body to fall asleep. And that's basically it, that's why it has such a huge success rate. You have full control in a lucid dream and your already pure consciousness at that point, so why wouldn't you be able to shift? What's stopping you?

I'm trying the LDM with the MM (Marker Method) and hopefully I should be able to do it. I have high hopes. I'm going to bed watching MHA to fully remind me of my DR. I'm not going to use a meditation tonight though. Tonight is going to be a mix of an attempt and a resting night because if it happens then it happens, if not then that's okay, it will happen soon and I don't need to push myself too hard. Shifting is a completely natural phenomenon and it will happen in its own time. I must remember that.

Well I hope you learned something from this chapter. And remember, their waiting for you so don't keep them waiting for long. Anyway, goodbye for now, I'm going to go shift. 👋

-Sammi