The Mystery Creeper

March 12, 2011

I wondered biome to biome, day and night. I wasn't sure what I was looking for at least not yet.

Pop! Pop! Pop!

The sound of a new respawn, mobs. Nothing new, snow, grass, and ocean. My bros skeleton, spider, zombie, and enderman. We had an agreement, them peaceful mobs stay on their side and we have ours. Nothing ever goes wrong, if your lucky you can get in to see the wolf pack kill some pigs, that is as exciting as it gets.

April 21, 2012

Pop!

Another respawn, but this one was different. Something about it was odd. I started hearing new sounds. It sounded like a mob was breaking blocks. But how could that happen?

Impossible!

I hind behind a tree. Then I saw him! He was different. He had brown hair, aqua shirt, and blue jeans. He looked about 8 years old, he was just a boy. That's when I meet him, Steve...

October 3, 2025

I have been watching him for 13 years. He is all grown up now, he isn't the same as that first day I saw him. He has settled down in a small house near a village. He was just a noob now he knows everything.

I started out my day with the usual I watch him get up from the back of his house through his bedroom window. Then he goes out to his farm to harvest his food, I go to the village and scare the villagers until they run into their houses. Then he goes down to the mine, and that's when everything got out of hand.

I was creeping behind the corner, pop! Once again an usual pop. But he was right there. Once again I was puzzled. Then I see he has typed in a command.

/tp Ginger_sniper Steve

And there she was. The first time I've seen a girl. Steve started giving her supplies and she got started...

Part 2 THE UPDATE

January 6, 2026

Steve hasn't login in for a while now. I have nothing to do without him. The 6.4 update came out today but no one to logged in.

Pop!

Ah, yes Steve is back! Buts that's not what the chat said.

Updated to 6.4

Hornet_star

His son?

Later that night...

Then I met her, the girl of my dreams. In the update Mojang added girl creepers. I worked up my nerve to talk to her and finally I did.

July 26, 2028

I spent all those years with her. Steve never came back. Neither did his son. My girlfriend and I wonder the world talking to our friends, even with the peaceful mobs.

We are all happy.

Maybe... I still miss him...