Someone to lean on

Min saw Ryan strumming his guitar, Ryan's been working on a new song for pretty long time now. Honestly, Min noticed Ryan's been acting... off lately. He hasn't been sleeping well or eating properly, and he distancing himself from Min, wouldn't even cuddle, which deeply worried Min.

Ryan sat crisscross on floor of the room as he worked on his song. Min sat next to his boyfriend to get a better look at him, he noticed right away that he had dark circles under his eyes and looked really pale. Min sat there for a while before speaking.

"Hey, Ryan, whatca uh, working on?" "Just practicing" Ryan answered, not looking at Min. "Well, don't you think you take a break? You've been practicing for a while now" Min said, Ryan's been working since this afternoon, now it's nearly 10pm. "I'm fine" Ryan said, still focussing on his work.

Min suddenly put his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder, Ryan finally made eye contact with Min. "Hun, why do you got lay down with me and we'll just... have a little talk?" Min asked, sounding firm but, gently. Ryan knew Min wasn't gonna leave him alone until he insisted plus, he was feeling way too tired to argue.

Ryan nodded his head yes and him and Min got up from the floor to lay down on the bed. Min lay down and Ryan lay on Min side. Ryan placed his head on Min's shoulder and Min gently stroked Ryan's hair.

"So, you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Min asked. Ryan tensed up a bit, "What do you mean?" Ryan said, but he knew what he meant. "Ryan come on, I've known you long enough to know when something's wrong. You haven't been yourself for a few days now, I just want to make sure you're not..." Min stopped himself right there. Ryan felt tears forming and sniffled. Min brought Ryan closer to him.

"If something's bothering you babe, you need to tell me, I really want to help you but, I can't do that if I don't know what it is" Min explained, trying to not sound to pushing. He really wanted to know what was wrong but, he didn't want to force the answer out of him. Ryan let out a soft whimper and leaned closer to Min.

"M-Min, I'm not fine... I'm not fine at all"

Ryan officially broke down and started sobbing on to Min's shoulder. Min gently wraps his arms around Ryan, he started petting his hair and rocking him back in forth in an attempt to calm him down. He was about to speak until Ryan spoke.

"I'm just so tired, Min! I don't k-know what I'm supposed to do or... b-be anymore! A lot has been going on with the band and... us I just don't k-know if I'm doing e-enough! I feel like I... should do better... or do m-more, I don't know anymore!"

Min continue to petting Ryan hair not wanting to talk until Ryan calm down. His heart ached for his poor, upset baby. he was so stressed out with everything, he didn't really know what to do to make his boyfriend feel better so, all he could to do was just comfort him.

After a few minutes, Ryan did stop sobbing and looked up at Min. He was still pale and had dark circles, now his eyes were red and puffy from all the crying, he looked so... fragile. Min placed his hand Ryan cheek, his face felt warm.

"Look, I understand you want to do better but, sweetie I don't want you to be so stressed out. I just worried about you not taking care of yourself. It's okay to just take a step back and go at your own pace"

Ryan sniffled. "I know, I just want to better so that you don't..." he paused. Min stoked Ryan cheek with thumb. "Don't what, hun?" Min asked.

"So that you don't leave me..."

Min brought his hand down to Ryan's arm. "Hey now, I'm not going leave you babe, not ever. I love you so much, more than I love myself. If you really do want to do better, I'm all for it but, I don't know you to be so overwhelmed." Ryan felt more tears forming this time from happiness, he hugged Min tightly as Min hugged back gently rubbing Ryan's back.

"It's okay, it's gonna be okay" Min cooed as they hugged. Ryan pulled back a little to look at Min. "Feeling better, baby?" Min asked. "Yeah, I'm really tired though" Ryan said as he rubbed his eyes. "Of course, you are, come here" The two laid back down into their cuddle position and Ryan nuzzled a little further into Min's chest. He always felt safe in Min's arms, it's reminder that Min will always be there for him. Min placed a small kiss on Ryan's forehead. Ryan blush and let out a chuckle.

"I love you, Min"

"I love you too, baby"

The two fell asleep peacefully in bed. Yeah everything was gonna be just fine.