a promise to be broken

Y/n pov

I look back to shaqlt so nobody notices them because of me and thats when shaqlt starts with his speech "hello there ladies and gentlemen how are you all today is manburg's first ever festival to be celebrated so i would like my dear right hand man tubbo to give a speech" he looks over at tubbo waiting for him to answer tubbo slightly nodes his head and walks towards the microphone

          Tubbo pov (flashback)

I look over at tommy and wilbur arguing about blowing up l'manburg then suddenly they both look over at me and wilbur muttered "ok fine tubbo decides, in his speech if he says 'let the festival begain' i will blow up l'manburg and if he doesn't i will let it be" i was shocked at his words now i had a bid birden on my back i look over at tommy to see if he agrees turns out he just nodded and left out in the deep forest "ok.. Then" i tell wilbur and head back towards 'manburg' before shaqlt notices.

          Tubbo pov (present)
I was scared i did not want anything to happen as shaqlt scoffs to get back my attention "well hello everyone! Today is a great day in manburg and today we all are supposed to enjoy it soo" i pause to think about my decision and i remember this was fir the best. "let the festival be-" shaqlt stops me and says "are you forgetting something?" "no, soo let the-" again interrupted by shaqlt "well there people you know what a traitor gets?" well that gave me goosebumps did he know? "death, that's what a traitor gets" shaqlt continues "and you see tubbo here,is a TRAITOR!" he yelled i paused i couldn't move was this it?" "i would like technoblade to come up the stage"  shaqlt demanded techno walks up the stage he gives me a small glance and looks back at shaqlt "techno i want you to take him out"
"for what like dinner?" techno asks
"no i want you to kill him techno!" shaqlt yells. Techno just nods and grabs his crossbow pointing it right at me i look at techno not believing what i was seeing. I close my eyes accepting my destiny when i reopen the to just have a small glimpse when i spot y/n standing in the crowd. I remember what she had told me a week before i avoid my thoughts to look at the crossbow. Not the arrow was coming right at me and everything went in slow-motion i closed my eyes again as a single tear rolles down my cheek as i felt a sharp pain in my stomach i lost all my ballance falling onto the ground as i feel warm liquid all over my chest and my stomach as i open my eyes to look at my loved once i noticed some parts of my vision goin black as the world starts spinning out of control a i look down to my hands i see red liquid everywhere. It was getting harder and harder for me to breathe as my eye lids were getting heavier. As all i could hear was some faint cries and screams as the ringing in my head grew louder.

                         Y/n pov
I see technoblade grab the crossbow i made eye contact with tubbo the last time. As he looks back at the crossbow techno shoots it goes right for his stomach blood flowing everywhere as looses his balance and falls down on the ground. All i could do was watch him suffer as i couldn't even move i try running towards tubbo but my legs giving in on me as i fall to my knees as tears form in my eyes they wouldn't roll down though i just sat on mt knees expression less as i remember the promise i made to tubbo. As my head starts to ache i grab my head in frustration as i did not understand what to do as my head ache god wilder and wilder. Sson my body started to pain as i feel gentle arms around my shoulder as i look around to see niki in tears as she tries her best to support me. As she gives me a weak smile i look over at tubbo once again laying there lifeless. I couldn't control myself as i felt the world around my fade away as i felt my eye lids getting heavier i saw niki panic and support me so i don't fall and hit my head in the harsh ground she helps me gets up with fundy's help weakly we three walk towards niki's Bakery as niki offers me water to drink. I loook at niki with a weak smile as a few tears run down my cheek my breath gets heavier "i broke my promise! I couldn't save tubbo even though i was right there!"i yell in frustration Holding my head with my two hands. As i feel niki hug me i hug her back as i look over at fundy who was in tears but still slightly smiling as he looks over at me still offering a glass of water. As niki loosened me from the hug she handed me a glass of water as i take a few sips all i could remember was tubbo's last glance he gave me and tubbo's lifeless body a few seconds after. As i hear the bakery bell ring i see a tall man dressed in green standing there in shock as he approached me he looked at me with confusion "what happened?" he asked me "t-tubbo was executed" i say trying not to tear up again as dream's strong hands wraps around my shivering body as i try not to cry again. As niki smiles she says "well dream you should take y/n with you for now it's not so good in here" she frowns at the same time. "niki but-" i try to speak but niki hushed me as she hands me over some cookies Had baked "don't worry tubbo will be fine" she smiled and waves a bye as me and dream leave manburg.

'i hope so'
------------------------
Finally a chapter with 1000+ words also i am almost going to 100 reads thanks for reading my story and i will be updating often 💚