Be Easy

I'm crazy but I'm crazy for You
                                     -Vedo

⚠️: This chapter was NOT edited .
___________________________________

Friday, Jan 21st

Omniscient

Marie was beginning to feel like she was over staying her welcome with Lia . It was the little shit that she was noticing that was making her want to speed up her apartment hunting process .

"So he coming over and I can't even do shit cause I'm on my period " Marie caught the last part of Lias statement and fought the urge to roll her eyes . "Girl please , don't act like you not gone suck that man dick " She tells her best friend and thing her phone dings with a message .

Coop🥰 :Wyd ?👀
[Nun why ?

"And is ! I'm definitely trynna get my throat fucked " Lia say and does a dance in her seat . Before Marie could say anything though her phone dings again .

Coop🥰 : Answr da phone
[Holon

" who you texting ?" Lia asked and Marie rolled her eyes but a small smile graced her face . So far coop had been cool to talk too but it was nothing serious on her end especially when he knew Reese . That was just a turn off for her right there .

"Coop he wanna get on the phone "

"Ooup well don't let me stop you , call that man " Her bestie says and Marie only laughs as Lia leaves the kitchen table and not to long after Marie heads the shower water turn on . Picking her phone up she sees coop has texted her twice .

Coop🥰 : Hurry up
Coop🥰 : I wanna talk to u before I slide girl call me 🙄

Marie taps the face time option and he answers immediately lookin fine as hell . He smiles and Marie rolls her eyes .

"Now where you boutta go ?"

"Wit da gang ima be gone for a min so I wanted to check in with you . You straight ?" He asked and she nodded smiling at the fact he felt the need to check up on her before he went out . It was cute but deep down Marie knew no matter how cute his actions were she wouldn't be able to give him anything more then what they were now ,she just wasn't ready to go down that road again .

"Aw okay well be safe , call me when you get back home "

"You gone be up ?" He questions and she smacks her teeth . "Ima be up coop "

"Ight Ma "

"Okay " She hung up and sighed . She had some college work to do and some more apartment hunting . Tomorrow she was definitely gonna call Lamar to look at some apartments with her . While heading to her room she figured she better call him to make sure he was free .

When she called he didn't answer but immediately a text from him came through to her phone .

Lamar🖤: U good ? I'm doin sum rn but I'll slide after if u need me.

[ I was juss wondering if you was free to look at apartments w me tmr 👀🥺

Lamar🖤: Fasho I told u I would , I'll be dea to pick u up inna mornin we can get breakfast and shit .

[Bet we'll still call me later I want the tea nigga 😭

Lamar🖤: Read 9:27pm

Marie closed her room door and hooked her phone to her Bluetooth speaker and played a random playlist before plugging her phone on the charger . She already took a shower she she just changed into shorts and a large shirt before climbing into her bed with her lap top .