Chapter 7

Pragya: Beta I know you have many questions but let pari come then I will answer your questions.

Sunny:But where is pari??

Voice:Your pari is here!!

(She was none other than our Prachi.Her nickname was pari given by her loved ones)

Sunny:Pari,come here I missed you so much!!

Prachi:(hugging him)I also missed you so much!!

Abhi:Who is he and why is he hugging my daughter??

Prachi:Oh please!you don't need to tell me what should I do!!

Pragya:Prachi!!

Prachi: What Prachi,mom??You know it very well that I don't like to be controlled!

Alia:Now tell me who is he and what is he doing in my house??

Prachi:Correct it Miss.Mehra,house also belongs to me and he also has rights to come here!!

Alia: (Laughing) I can understand that you are also part of this family but who is he that he has rights over this house??

Prachi:(sarcastically)He is your husband's son!!

Alia:What nonsense are you speaking??

Rhea:Right??what are you telling, my Chucks can't cheat my buji!!

Prachi:When did I tell you that Chucks cheated on your buji??did I say that??

Rhea:Then why did you tell this??

Prachi:What happened Chucks you also couldn't recognise him??

Aryan:Prachi what nonsense are you speaking,I know that our family did wrong with you but that doesn't mean you can do anything with our family!!

Prachi:Aryan have you ever felt your mother's warmth from her??

Aryan:(Keeps quite)

Prachi:Your silence has answered me!!

Because you were never her son.The one who gave you birth is your father's first wife.....

To be continued.....