Epilogue

It's been three months since the incident and news about Nikolai's parents facing charges. Nikolai's parents are appealing to the court that it was just an accident they didn't mean to kill the man but just to warn him. There is still an on going court hearing about it. Nikolai was on board with the idea of serving justice, siya pa nga nagbayad para sa abogado. 

Nikolai had reporters and journalist chasing him around up until now because of this issue. It was quiet a big deal to the entertainment industry but Nikolai insist on staying silent. Ayaw niyang magbigay ng pahayag muna habang hindi pa naghahatulan ang mga magulang niya. For the mean time, his only goal is to be there for Ivo and his family.

On the other hand, Nikolai's action movie was a big success. It gained a lot of views and positive comments. It even got Nikolai nominated on multiple awards. 

Nikolai is currently practicing the commercial scene with his co-actress. He has been behind his schedules dahil sa mga nangyari, good thing that it didn't affect his image as much as he thought it would.

Ivo was leaning on the wall as he watched the playback in the monitor, he felt proud of the growth Nikolai had. Ang laki na ng pinagbago ni Nikolai, he used to have a stage fright and was even camera shy, despite being confident. It was ironic because he wanted to be an actor....but he did become an actor, a great one. 

"Bakit ganyan ka makatingin sakin? you make it too obvious that you have a crush on me" Nikolai cockily said. 

"Hala ang yabang mo. Akala mo kung sino, siya naman naghabol at namilit noon na jowain ko" marahang natawa si Nikolai sa sagot ni Ivo.

"Do I look fatter than usual?" biglang tanong ni Nikolai, mas tumataba kasi tignan ang mga artista sa TV kompara sa personal. 

"Hindi ah" agad na pagtanggi ni Ivo. 

"I feel like my cheeks got chubbier, it's making me self-conscious" Nikolai said as he touched his own cheeks. 

"Hindi kaya, pogi pa rin naman." Ivo assured his lover. Eating disorder and Body dysmorphic disorder is a common thing in their industry and Ivo will make sure that Nikolai won't suffer from them. 

"Kiss ko nalang cheeks mo para di kana ma-insecure."  he joked. 

"Pati din pala leeg ko tumaba ata" biglang napahawak si Nikolai sa leeg niya. 

"Sige, sakalin kita para di kana ma-insecure sa leeg mo"

"Ay"

They were driving around the city all day long, finishing the rescheduled shoots, filming and guesting.  It was an exhausting day for everyone. 

Si Ivo na ang nagmaneho papunta sa mall kung saan niya kikitain ang mga kaibigan niya, they plan on eating dinner together. Nikolai, on the other hand, will rest on his condo after accompanying Ivo to the mall. 

Pagkatapos maihatid ni Nikolai si Ivo ay nagmanaeho siya papunta sa condo niya, good thing it was  located near megamall.