Yandere! America X Reader X England: The Fae

Normal. A normal Alpha to the eyes of anyone who came and went through the coffee shop that you managed and made drinks for the hundreds of people who came in each day. To drink coffee and to eat the pastries that were provided by a nearby bakery. You put on the act of someone who was large and in charge well. For years you kept up this act and it managed to work for you. All thanks to your powers that you were born with as a fae.

Fae. Something that was abnormal, beautiful, and highly sought after by the society's elites to be charming servants. Your kind along with mermaids and certain types of witches had the unfortunate hand in being enslaved by some of the more powerful sorcerers, politicians, and nations in power.

In your case, you somehow managed to trick the sorcerers who wear meant to take you from your home by the time you turned 20 to be trained and certified to serve a selected elite for the rest of your life. You tricked them into thinking that you were an Alpha rather than a Darling that always had to be under the control of someone.

Your powers as a fae were able to help you escape the observant meticulous eyes of those in power. You toned down your beauty, upped your strength, and put up the aura of an alpha. Robust personality one that wouldn't waver. It worked. You fooled them ... for then.

Now at 26, you have new sorcerers and nations to be wary of, Alfred F. Jones (US) and Arthur Kirkland (U.K.) Darling hunters that brought Class S darlings back to the grooming facilities to be given to the elites.

Up until recently, more Class S darlings had been able to evade capture and processing to be servants. They all were becoming smarter and stronger. The nations were having none of it. They began to up the anty on being able to hunt down the special class darlings since numbers had been dwindling for a little while and the backlog of elites who want them were beginning to pile up. So the states decided to train the nations to become classified sorcerers to apprehend Class S darlings.

And unlucky for you, Jones and Kirkland were some of the best when it came to capturing these kinds of darlings.

They wandered into your store one day to grab coffee and tea before their next world meeting.

One of your employees was taking their order, while you were busy trying to take inventory of the tea sets and coffee filters that were in your display case restocking.

They observed you for a few minutes while they waited for their drinks to be made and something about you and how you behaved was captivating. They also noted that you were a little too alluring to be a normal alpha. Your otherworldly luminescent eyes that glistened with determination to get the job done right were a signal to them.

The other thing that they discerned from watching you were that you didn't have a commanding posture as Alpha's usually do and the way you spoke to customers was warmer than any other Alpha they had been around even for a coffee shop.

"Jones! I have your Vanilla Latte and Earl Grey!" Your employee shouted in the midst of the customers. As they went to pick up the drinks they still had your visage in their view.

As they did so a reckless child ran past them and bumps into the open display. Nearly knocking down a coffee bean grinder that almost hit the child on the head. Had it not been for you being able to use just a slight bit of your magic to stop it from falling on the reckless child. With the flick of your wrist and a flicker of your magic, you were able to levitate the grinder right above the child's head. Not enough to make it obvious that you were using magic but to trained eyes, it was obvious that it wasn't simply your strong muscle reflexes that aided you in being able to stop the toppling machine.

"Careful." You say sweetly before you continue on with your restocking duties.

Alfred and Arthur give each other a knowing look. Confirming their earlier suspicions they had about you from the start.

"Definitely a Fae," Alfred utters to Arthur under his breath.

They both carry on to the meeting taking not of the hours of operation of your shop. They will surely be back to investigate further the occurrences they just observed. They now wanted to size up how strong of a fae you were and if you would be difficult to subdue.

Some of the other Class S Witches and Faes had been giving them trouble when it came to trying to track and capture.

Alfred whips out his cellphone and calls the headquarters: "I'd like to request a few members of my team to surveillance this coffee shop on 3rd street. It's possible we've found a Darling Fae. Make sure they don't take notice of you, just observe."

He puts his cellphone back in his suit pocket and continues on with Arthur.

"I hope you're ready for a fun night Arthur. Looks like you get to use some of your world-famous family spells you've been dying to try out."

Authur has a dark look that stretches across his face and he summons his ancient familial spellbook from thin air.

"You're right. I am."