𝑨 𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑲

He's that jerk I used to hate, and I don't know how come he's got my heart suddenly. What do you want now, fate? I don't know what has gotten to me, is it from something that I ate? And now I'm thinking about him again. The night is already overspent, jerk! I can't just get him out of my head. They might say it's lame and common but, I realized it all now, that I still wish you to be here even now that you're gone.

It's now your birthday, 24th of September, are you happy with her? It hurts but, I'm all at ease now, knowing you're already fine with your new princess.

But putting everything aside....

Have I, even just once, wandered in your mind? Have you ever missed me? Cause baby, I'm really dying to see you, to watch you sweep me off from my feet. I'm so inlove with you, deeply...Oh let me rephrase for you. I fell for you, so bad. It even annoys me to think that I will never have the chance to use that word "with you", cause after all, you were never really mine, you never really loved me back then.

And now, people, this I'm telling you all, he'll always be that jerk I'll hate. But I hate myself even more, cause I wanted him, I loved him, even though I know he'll never love me the way I love him, the way I want him to love me.