The Concert Day!

It's the day of concert nd you're all ready to go. While u get out for their concert you get a call from Tae.
Tae: where are you??
You: I just left home.
Tae: ok come fast..
Your pov:You hang up nd hurries to the stadium. When u reached there u saw that u were the first one to reach nd u got front seat so that you nd bts both can look at each other clearly nd interact.
You: oh woah.. I'm the first one.
Tae: yea.
Rm, yoongi, jin, jimin, jhope,jk: Hi Y/N
They scream ur name in the whole stadium.
You: Hey hey. You guys look more handsome nd real from close up.
Bts: thanks.
___________________________________________
Your pov: Their concert starts nd u are watching them perform peacefully nd carefully.
You scream fanchant as u cheer them up.
You in mind: Ahhh it's seriously the best feeling to watch them in front of me. I love them so much.
They complete their performance... Bts starts with their line nd quickly ends it.
Meanwhile taehyung just keeps looking at u nd waves. You wave him back.

Suddenly Tae opens his phone and texts u "meet me backstage after this."
You: "okay."

Your pov: after they finish up u rush to backstage. You were smiling like crazily looking at Jimin. His face full of sweat was making him look even more hot.
Tae: Did u eat something Y/N?
You: No.. I didn't and did u?
Tae: Nope!
Let's go and have dinner.
You: okay!you reply while smiling.
Ask others too.
Tae: Who others?
You: you know what I mean.
Tae: Oh yea! Let me ask them too.
You were happy and nervous. You really wanted them to come with u and Tae..especially hoping Jimin would come.