The Tutors

Three weeks had passed after the two princes had been told of their new Tutors. The king said the Tutors could arrive at any time but they were unsure of when.

   Lovino strutted down the hall singing merrily to himself. He had completely whiped the tutor thing from his kind putting him in a fantastic mood. Although in front of othere the male was sour and at times bratty, this was just a deflective measure. He was often sweet, honest and gentle, especially towards people of the female persuasion. He usually held himself I'm high regards although this may too have been a way to cope with something deeper. He continued trotting along with his head held high and eyes closed, he knew his way around and no one would get in his way, so why should he have to keep them open. Even so the young Italian managed to bump into something. He looked up and furrowed his brow in frustration.

"Hey, look where you're going!" He growled.

   A tan man with messy chocolate hair and bold green eyes looked down with a curious face.

"Sorry amigo, I didn't see you there." He said with a thick accent unlike that of the Italian prince.

"Who the hell are you Spanish Bastard?" The younger boy growled.

"Ooooh, you must be Lovino! I'm Antonio!" The Spaniard said cheerfully placing out a hand to shake Lovino's.

"What ever Bastard, what are you doing here?"

"This is my room, I'm your new Tutor!" He said placing his hands on his hips proudly.

   Lovino cracked a smile and slowly began to laugh. "Heh. Ha. Ha hahahaha." He laughed walking down the hall away from the man.

"What an odd little tipo." Antonio said watching Lovino walk away still laughing.

***********°•💙•°***********

   Feliciano sat alone in his art room, the walls were covered in paintings of all sorts from when he was a little boy to current. He looked over his painting, an empty back ground that he would soon paint a person on. He ran the brush sleekly down the side trying to create a tree trunk. He paused and stuck out his tongue admiring his work. Suddenly he heard a deep unfamiliar voice. He stood up from his stool and wondered to the door peering down the hall to see a tall muscular blond man talking to his grandfather.

   He slipped out of the room and danced towards the two not minding if it was something important. His grandfather peered around the larger man and saw his grandson arriving at his side.

"Hello Feli, painting again?" He asked.

"Yup!"

   The muscular man stood in front of Feliciano, his face serious and brooding.

"Ciao!" Feli said happily.

"Feli, this is your new tutor, Ludwig."

   Ludwig held out his hand and Feli looked up at his strict blue eyes. They reminded him of the sea his castle over looked. He knew it by heart as he had painted it many times before. These eyes were familiar and comforting. He took the large males hand shaking it gently.

"A pleasure." The giant said with a deep accented voice.

  Feli nodded his head to the side. "You look framiliar." He said.

"You know, you look JUST like the last king of Prussia, he was a good friend of mine. Do all Germans look alike?" Roma pondered.

"Not really?" Ludwig answered.

"Yeah, you DO really look like him." Feli put in. "Except his hair was much longer."

   Before the now tense man could respond, the three were surprised as they heard loud laughter down the hall. They all turned their gaze to see Lovino marching and laughing. He stopped in front of them and raised an eyebrow to Ludwig.

"Lovi, just in time, this is Ludwig, he's Feli's tutor-"

   The king was stopped when Lovino began laughing once again and walked the opposite way.

"Is he always like that?" The tall German watched him off confused by rhe outburst.

"Er. No actually." Roma ended.