00: Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Eclipse and I go by pronouns She/Her. As mentioned in the description, I ship the online personas of Dream and George, not them as real people. Following both their boundaries, if either streamer comes forward saying they are uncomfortable with this, I will take this story down.

I imagine the story itself will be quite short as will the chapters as this is more of a one-shot idea. For a brief description of the story, Dream is a pizza delivery boy from Florida who likes to play online games in his free time with his friends. He still goes to school as he is training to become a vet and his delivery job is just to help pay the bills.

George is an influential online streamer who is from London but after a heavy disagreement with his family, he moved to Florida to get away from it all.

George is best friends with Karl and Dream is best friends with Sapnap but neither pairs have ever met each other.

Now, without further a-due, let the story begin. If anyone has any questions, I will try to answer them as best as possible. 

In regards to updates, I will try to update as much as possible but I will try to let you know at the end o each chapter the update plans for the next chapter.