01: Pepperoni Pizza

Tired from the long night, I headed back to the pizza place to pick up my last delivery. Thankful I only had one easy delivery left, I headed into the shop to pick up a "Pepperoni Pizza for George! Here you are Clay.", shouted Sapnap from across the counter. I was so glad to have met Sapnap as he was my best friend. "Coming!" I shouted back at him after swiftly telling him that I would be back in 40 minutes to pick him up and take him back to our shared, crappy apartment. 

Having collected the pizza, I got in the drivers side door and placed the pizza in the seat next to me. One last pizza, then I could go home. After having buckled my seatbelt, I pulled out the space I had parked in, setting my phone for the directions of the house I needed. 

Blasting my favourite song onto full blast, windows down, letting the cool night air whip my hair around my face, I arrived at my destination in almost no time. I parked in the car park and made my way to the front door of a quaint little apartment complex just off the edge of the beach.

Approaching the door, I rang the bell for the apartment number 404, waiting to be let in. Having heard the small buzz that emitted from the speaker, a male British voice could be heard coming to the speaker and asking who it was. "Pizza", I responded to be hear the click of the main door opening , allowing me entry. 

Making my way to the elevator, I clicked the button that was labelled '5' as it lit up, closing the door and taking me to the floor I needed. Once I had made it to the top floor, I wandered down the hallway, looking at the door numbers, trying to find the one I needed. 

Having found the door I needed, I knocked and held the warm pizza out in front of me, ready for the night to be over. When the door opened, I was met with an unexpected sight, one of a cute British boy with rather dishevelled brown hair and and sparkling brown-gold eyes. He looked up a me, having to crane his neck due to the rather dramatic height difference. 

He was wearing and oversized black hoodie with a red box across the chest reading 'GeorgeNotFound' paired with a baggy pair of grey sweatpants. His face was breath-taking, making my own glow red underneath my blue medical mask. 

"Pepperoni pizza for George", I muttered shyly, before handing the small Brit the box, hastily turning on my heel after being paid, leaving the man rather confused. I don't think I had ever moved so quickly to get out of the building, being too impatient to wait for the elevator, I flew down the stairs into the cool night air.

Ripping my mask off, hoping to cool down the red blush that had spread across my freckled face, I leant against my car, grabbing my phone, texting Sapnap that i was on my way back to take us home.

I hope you all enjoyed this part and while I know it was short, I don't want to cram all the story into the first chapter as it will be short, and I want to spread it out as long as I can.

I may not be updating for the next three days as tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I have lots planned including going to see the new Spiderman: No Way Home! Please no spoilers.