Pink Girl

There was a girl. Her name was Katelin and she loved pink! She had a pink backpack, she had a pink phone, she had Pink highlights in her hair. She felt herself. Until the first day of school. She went into the classroom with so many kids there! She sat down. There was a girl next to her who also loved pink! "Hi, my name is Milly!" She said with a great big smile on her face. "Hello, my name is Katelin!" She said hoping she had a friend. Then the class was over, they went to the lockers and Katelin needed to decorate hers! Of course she decorated it pink. Her friend's locker was pink too! Then it was lunch, they both brought their pink lunchboxes! "Katelin, can I come to your house today for a sleepover?" She said with her fingers crossed. "Of course, but there is a pink warning, my whole house is pink!" She said wondering if Milly still wanted to go. "It's fine, I love pink!"

They both got to Katelin's house, then Milly made herself at home! "So, Milly want to play truth or dare?" She said with a creepy grin on her face. "Haha, sure!" She said laughing really loud. "Truth or dare Katelin!"   "Dare!" She said regretting her choice. "Ok, I dare you to strip outside!" She said laughing" "Ok." She said gulping nervously. When she had finished outside she was so embarrassed!

"Ok, Milly!" "Truth or dare!" She said confidently. "Truth!" She grinned. "Ok, do you have a crush?" She chuckled. "Yes, it's Johnny!" She laughed. "Cool, ok so what do you want to do now?" "Girls, time for bed!" Katelin's mom shouted. "Ok mom!" 

Goodnight Milly!"