Steve X Reader Chapter 1: Sucked in Minecraft

(Just a remake because I WANT TO WRITE)

    As usual, you were playing Minecraft at home alone, like usual. You were independent, not to mention your parents were nice enough to give you a house of your own. Like I said, you were playing Minecraft. You quickly stood up and sighed, walking downstairs to go get a snack.

    But after getting your holy grail of energy, you walked back upstairs only to find your precious computer to be off. As you were already chewing your chips, I suppose that’s what you took; you stared at the black and empty screen. You quickly ran to your desk confused and panicking.

    “Aw, come on! THIS IS BRAND NEW!” You yelled out, slamming your fists on the desk. You sighed, looking at the screen. You took your snacks and began eating once again, but a tad bit angrily now. You were finishing off a mansion you were making since summer, a huge one.

    You looked up and saw it turn on once again, making you beam. Maybe it auto-saved, I hope. You thought, finishing your snack before continuing on with your project. Yet when you looked back at the screen right after you threw your mess, it was white. Pure. Complete. White.

    You sat down and waited, yet an extremely bright light blinded you. You shut your eyes and hissed. The bright light faded slowly and only left out sunlight like hue. Or so you thought it was like it was, but it was the real thing.

    You slowly opened your eyes, your vision blurred. You groaned at the heat. Wait, what heat? It was night time. How did you even- And there it was; the feeling of grass below you. You quickly jumped up, taking in your surroundings.

    You stared in awe; the spiky, yet pleasing grass touched your skin. You stood and shivered. “It...It can’t be...” You said, staring down at your hands. Your figure is now blocky, pixelated and strange. Your clothes have changed too.

    You were in Minecraft. Yup, that’s right. You’re in the widely known Sandbox Game: Minecraft.

.:Timeskip brought to you by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):.

    After hours of walking, you finally found a village. You cracked a sweet innocent smile. You looked around and strolled for a while, relaxing your tense and tired body. Yet there was something strange. Or someone, I should say.

    He had dark brown hair, with light indigo pupils. His shirt was teal, going well with his dim blue pants. He had gray work boots, large and heavy. And obviously, he was made of blocks. He walked down the gravel path, turning in your direction.

    You quickly hid behind the cobblestone church, being as silent as possible. Bad luck though, your arm was showing. He was finally in front of the church, his eyes scanning the landscape. Then finally, he caught sight of your arm, silently taking out his sword for defense.

    He quietly walked over to you and held your arm, making you jump. You quickly met faces with him, your face filled with fear. His tense face softened, the corners of his lips moving upwards. “Hey, come out. I won't hurt you, I promise.” He stated, his voice deep, yet soft.

    You quietly came out, shivering and nervous. “Nice to meet you, I’m Steve. What’s your name?” He asked, letting go of your arm. “Uh…_-___...” You replied. Your was voice shaken, but you were feeling better.

.:Quick Note:.

You have to be female. Lel sorry. If you’re a guy, just rule genderbend your way in here.