𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖  .  ❞ —  𝑯𝒐𝒛𝒊𝒆𝒓

TW: sexual content

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The night continued with both Fred and Lilith unable to keep their eyes away from each other. The ginger's eyes seemed to be glued to his wife and the only thought that wandered his mind was how badly he wanted everyone to leave so he could have her entire and completely for himself.

As Fred had tried to stay away from her — breathe something else that wasn't her —, as he had tried to focus on whatever his brother was talking about, he couldn't stop himself from noticing Theo's hand on Lilith's waist, pulling her closer to him as she chuckled to whatever Malfoy was saying.

The pinch of jealousy had not disappeared in the slightest. He knew — or wanted to think, perhaps — that there wasn't and never will be anything between Lilith and Nott aside from a long-time friendship, but his irrational and wilder side still didn't like the complicity the two of them shared. And the worst part was this wasn't any kind of new feeling. Oh, no. Fred had been jealous of Theo for a long while now. Since he started being Lilith's friend while Fred stayed as her enemy, to be more precise.

Godric. He couldn't wait to drag her out of there...

"Oi! Are you listening to me or am I talking to the fucking air, you twat?" George punched him in the arm, taking him out of his own reverie.

Fred scowled and looked back at his twin.

"Yes, fuck. I was listening to you, you idiot."

"What did I say then, huh?!"

"Something about Willow," Fred guessed, and judging by George's expression calming down, he internally whooped himself. It was obvious that no one knew George better than Fred.

"Are you going to say something to your wife or are you going to stay here drooling for her?" George snapped.

Fred clicked his tongue. "I'm not drooling for her."

"Yeah, and I'm not a ginger," George rolled his eyes, "Don't try to outsmart me, Freddie. We both know what is going on in your mind right now."

"I'm not thinking about her," Fred stated again, crossing his arms in front of his chest, trying to improvise a better excuse. "In fact, I was wondering when the fuck are you going to start showing me designs for new articles."

George's expression became a bit more serious and grey. "It's being a bit tough to be creative lately, man. I don't know. I can't stop thinking about Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes — I don't want to stain its memory with whatever shit these people want us to do."

"Me neither but we can't do pretty much, can we?" Fred pressed his lips together, his eyes returning back to his wife.

"Well, there is always room for a little tiny prank..." he heard George whispering, but his mind was already somewhere else.