part 1

~introduction~
The flour war was about to start. Custard and crépe were only 1 when this war was gonna start. Esspresso had one job, he needed to get his siblings to any kingdom and make sure they were safe. He was only 10! Just think how stressed you would be! A cake hound can attack you or even a cake wolf! But esspresso knew one;

He can make it

He knew he would

Esspresso! - white lilly, his mom shouted while he was doing something in his room.
Yes mommy? - dark haired boy looked at his lily themed mother.
Take your siblings and run to any kingdom or someone who can help.- She said, her voice cracking a little. She dosen't wanna leave her kids.
Did something happen?- esspresso got up and get his siblings, worried and confused.
Nothing much you don't have to worry. You can try and get back here in 1-2 months.- she said while walking to the emergency exit door with her son and 2 little babies on his hands.
Esspresso now run! Be safe..!-
White haired woman looked at his son running. After a while, she Walked to the Battlefield.

They Have chance to win.

Esspresso pov (1 person)

I was running for a while, looking for anyone who could help. I was still in shock, thinking what is happening in castle that i call home.
After 25 minutes or so i was tired of running. I sat down, next to the tree thinking just about everything. After a not long while, i Heard something.

Something was going to us.

I panicked and hide behind a large tree, hiding my dear siblings.

Hello? Is someone here? I mean no hurt.- said a mysterious voice. I was scared, but i thinked he should help.
H-hello.- i said coming out from behind the tree.
Hello kiddo, you okay? Where are your parents?- said a tall man.
I don't know... They said i need to run away from kingdom that i am living in, and find someone to help.- I replied, my voice cracking. I started sobbing, scared thinking.

Maybe my parents will... Die?

I started sobbing even harder.
Shhhh.. its okay kiddo..- this Man said hugging me. He noticed that i have someone in my hands. I was hiding them by a blanket. He didn't say anything.
My name is Almond. Also what kingdom you are from?.- said Almond.
V-vanillia kingdom...-i said still sobbing a little.
Vanillia kingdom...- said tall man.
C'mon kiddo we are going to ours kingdom.-he said again.

////////////////////////////////
So i writed! Sorry for any misspells but im polish and i Hope you enjojed!
I swear, next chapter will be longer.
*451 words*