Volume 16

CLASS HIZUNE VOL 16.

••Sashi and Casca Life Filler••

( •Sashi's mother sits next to Kyoko and Yoshida• )

Sashi's mother - Before I explain everything I need to tell you a story. Will you listen ?

Kyoko - Y..Yes..

Sashi's mother -..good

--Flashback--

*Its 5:30 am in Beijing. The sun is rising over the yellow river. The sun's rays hit the hospital where Sashi and his family where patiently awaiting a new member. They've been there since yesterday . Sashi's mother , Izuki Yumi , is an a ton of pain. Her husband , Mirobu Yumi , is holding her hand while the doctor and the nurses are comforting Izuki and telling her to push.

•Scene 1•

Izuki ( Screaming in agony ) - Ahhhhh * pant pant *

Doctor - Cmon Mrs. Yumi , one more big push !

Mirobu - Push honey PUSH!!

Izuki ( yells and pushes ) - *Sighs in relief*

*The doctor holds the new born baby and it cries. It's cries get louder and louder by the minute. The doctor cleans it off and wraps it up in a pink blanket*

Doctor - First off , Congrats on the new baby girl. Second , what do you plan on naming her ?

Mirobu - Hmm how about Ino , or Cherry ? , Ooh , Ooh how about Rye ?

Izuki ( Chuckles ) - Calm down honey , I promised Sashi that he can name his sister

Mirobu - Ah I see , I'll go get him then

Izuki - *smiles and nods*

*Mirobu walks out the room into the waiting area . The members of his family all jump up in excitement . They all surround him , asking questions about the baby. Mirobu quiets them*

Mirobu - They baby is very healthy , however she still doesn't have a name . Where's Sashi ?

Little girl - Oh , He went to the vending machine . He should be back in a minute .

Mirobu - I see , I'll go get him

* Mirobu walks over to the vending machine and sees Sashi picking up his snack. *

Mirobu - Hey Sashi , your little sister is born . She's still waiting on a name from her big brother . Cmon lets go

Sashi ( Face lights up with joy ) - LETS GO

* Mirobu and Sashi walk back to the waiting area. They gather the family members and they all go into the room where the nameless baby resides . Sashi puts his snack in his pocket and runs over to his mother . The baby is wrapped in a blanket beside her . Izuki picks up the baby who is wide awake with big green eyes. She starts crying hysterically *

Izuki - Aw what's the matter baby ? It's okay , mommy and daddy is here. Look so is your brother

* The baby looks over at Sashi and stops crying . She starts to smile and reaches for Sashi *

Izuki - Huh , it looks like she wants you Sashi

Mirobu - Pick her up son

* Sashi moves in closer so he can pick up the baby. He holds her in his arms tightly. The baby is just staring into Sashi's eyes , Out of nowhere she starts crying again . Sashi panics and grabs the snack out of his pocket nd puts it in the baby's hand. She stops crying almost instantly and starts smiling *