Chapter 19

No one's p.o.v

Austin's last day in Maryland was tomorrow, and Zendaya didn't want him to leave but he had to go to Brazil next. Since the incident with Harry Austin hasn't let other guys around Zendaya other than Zach and Robert.

Zendaya sat in Austin's hotel room watching him pack his things. "Why can't you come with me?" Austin whined for the millionth time, he climbed on top of Zendaya's laying position on his bed and kissed her. "I still have a bunch of photoshoots and my manager got me an audition."

She stared up at him, his body towering over hers as he stared back into her brown eyes. His head dipped down between her neck peppering soft kisses down to her collarbone, "Austin, you have to pack." Zendaya pressed her hands to his chest, barely trying to push him away. She wanted him and he wanted her, he slid his hands up her shirt slowly, caressing her sides as he pulled her shirt over her head.

That would be her first time, and Austin wanted to make sure she had a good time. He hoped she liked it and that he'd be gentle enough. Zendaya brought her lips to Austin's as her hands traveled down to the buckle of his belt.

He sat up and pulled off his shirt and pants. He slid off her pants and his eyes raked over her body, he stared as if she was a pot of gold and he was the leprechaun that found it at the end of the rainbow.

"You're so beautiful." He breathed out, Zendaya blushed fiercely, her nerves were driving her crazy, along with the pile of anxiousness that lay on her shoulders. She was happy that Austin would be her first. As he took her bra and panties off, there was a knock at the door.

"Austin.." a soft voice said from behind the door, Austin's head snapped to the door then back to Zendaya. She stared at him, hurt and betrayed, she pushed him off of her.

"Wow." was all she said as she got up, throwing on her clothes.

"Austin, baby.. open the door. It's me, Camilla, you told me to come here. Remember?" Camilla lied, still knocking softly on the door.

"Zendaya, she's lying. I never told her that, babe, I haven't even been talking to her." Austin tried to get her to stop, to stay, but she only shoved him off of her. Tears rolled down her face, she brought her hand up and wiped them away.

"Why can't you just tell me the truth, huh? What's so wrong with that? Don't you fucking see that that hurts?" She cried, Austin stepped toward her, making Zendaya step back. "Don't come near me.. Ever again." she said through gritted teeth, before opening the hotel door.

She came face to face with the whore who stole Austin, she glared daggers at Camilla before storming off down the hall. Austin ran behind her, calling her name, she started running trying to get away from him. But she wasn't fast enough Austin caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist and held her,"Austin get off of me." she screamed, thrashing in his arms but he wasn't going to let go.

She fought in his arms until she grew tired, she stood there crying. "Austin.. come here." Camilla stood behind them innocently smiling at him. Austin turned around still holding onto Zendaya,

"Look, I do not want you. I will not ever want you, Camilla. I don't love you, ok? Get that into your head. Zendaya is the love of my life, and she'll always be. You're ruining my chances of being with her again, I never told you to come here, I don't even know how you know I'm here. We haven't had any contact with each other since I told you about the management deal. Leave. Stay away from me and Zendaya." He yelled, he never wanted to tell at her like that but she's pushing him over the edge and that could make Zendaya leave him. It angered him that Zendaya still didn't trust him, she wasn't trying to take any chances on trusting him only for him to rip her heart and trust into tiny little pieces.

Zendaya sniffed and wiped her tears, she looked at Austin and gave Camilla a hard glare before walking off. Ignoring all the emotions she felt and the noises she heard she walked to her hotel room and plopped onto her bed and curled up into a ball. She was alone, her mom wasn't there to comfort, Bella was in Europe, and Harry wasn't an option anymore.

She lay there sobbing into the pillow her phone was ringing none stop, it was Austin but she wasn't going to answer because she warned him when they got back together but he couldn't commit, he ruined it again...