tree

Ni-Ki arrives at school with Jay. Ni-Ki says:

-Hey guys is that fine if Jay stays with us, he is part of the family now!

–For real!? We really need to stay with this dumbass.

–Jungwon, could you accept him for like two minutes, Sunoo says in an aggressive way.

Jungwon sighs. Ni-Ki does a guilty smile and looks at Jay. Jay says:

-Well, thats okay if Jungwon doesnt want me to be there, I could be here today and tomorrow I'll find a solution to not being there.

–No that's fine, Jungwon will get used to it, Sunoo says while he looks at Jungwon.

Jungwon rolls his eyes and says:

-Well, thats fine, everything is fine. 

Heeseung looks at Jungwon and pats his back with kindness

OOO

Jungwon sits next to the wall. He leans on the wall and looks at the class. When he sees Jay and Ni-Ki entering the class he rolls his eyes. Heeseung whispers:

-Jungwon, that's ok.

–I really hate him.

–I know but please calm down for me.

Jungwon nods and closes his eyes to take a deep breath. The teacher says:

-So, we have a new student in the class, his name is Jay its his first day. Is someone wants to show him the school?

Ni-Ki raises his hand so fast. The teacher smiles and says:

-Thank you, Ni-Ki, you have thirty minutes to show him the school.

Ni-Kis eyes shining. They both get out of school. Jay smiles at the teacher. When they are finally outside, Ni-Ki says:

-So! On the second floor its the classes, so here are the classes from 100 to 135 and to the left its 136 to 170. Our classes are mostly here, from 100 to 135. Here are the toilets, where its the teachers office.

They take the stairs and go on the first floor. Ni-Ki continues:

-So, here are the lockers, I think you are bright enough to see it, here its the cafeteria, here are the program classes, like art class, music class. Here is the place we are eating.

–In the stairs?

–A pretty nice place to be alone.

–Oh well fair enough.

–Here is the gymnasium, here is the principal office, but youll not be there. Any question?

–That's all?

–We are in a small school. If you want to know something else, I'll tell you to want I know.

–Is Jungwon is with you in every class?

–Yes? Our gang is together in every class so, Jungwon will be with us in every class. Why?

–It was just a question.

–Mh, yeah.

–You don't believe me.

–Exactly.

–Ok I was just asking because I don't think he really likes me, so I don't want him to be mad in every class because I'll be here in every class.

–Argh, Jungwon is mad at me too, he is just mad. Well, Daniel affects him a lot, so he is mad at everybody except Heeseung.

–Does he have a little crush on Heeseung?