♪𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎♪

..§.•'¨'°÷•..× . ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§𝙿𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛§.•'¨'°÷•..× . ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§.•..

Oh boy.

The day is finally here! I honestly cannot believe it. College. I mean, I don't even know what to expect! To be honest, I'm not sure how I got in, but I won't think about that now. Okay, first thing first. Gotta look fresh, cool, and clean. Hopefully, I'll end up meeting some cool people to become friends with. After all, I don't want to be alone for the next couple of years. I don't plan on becoming the outcast or loser of the college. Okay, okay. Deeeeep breath Ropo. 

Awe man this is going to be crazy.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|

"Whoah," I spoke out loud. This place was much bigger than I had expected. Okay, I am a little nervous. Okay maybe very nervous but I need to not panic! Ughh, I wish my friends were here with me! Actually, come to think of it...am I even allowed to park my car here? I'm so going to get in trouble for this later, I don't know. 

'Mystic Falls- College Campus' Oooh-boy! Look at this place! Phew, okay okay, here we go.

Making my way hurriedly up the main steps, taking in my surroundings, I noticed how many people were in their own cliques and friend groups. I must look like a total loner. I spot a group of boys nearby the fountain, they notice my staring and all begin looking in my direction with extremely grumpy faces. These people are peculiar... Stop judging people Ropo! Everybodys' cool, just make sure everybody thinks you're cool. 

"He-Hey, how are you guys doing?" I smiled and waved awkwardly at them. Not surprisingly, this didn't give the best reactions. They didn't seem impressed. At all. Ouch, this is embarrassing. It's only the first day of college and everybody already seems so much more relaxed and comfortable than me. 

Alright, let's just head inside.

Averting my eyes from the few people staring at me, I approached the receptionist cautiously, I do not want to draw any more negative attention towards me than I already have.

"Hey there, uhm- excuse me?"

"Can't you see I'm busy?" The receptionist greyly stated. Isn't your job to help the students who actually attend the school and not just answer phone calls?

"Doesn't look like you are.." I mumble under my breath.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, nothing."

I chuckle awkwardly and move on to the receptionist sitting on the opposite side. I hope he's a bit friendlier.

"Hey there sir, uh- it's my first day, and I was just wondering if I could get a little bit of help here or something?"

The receptionist looked up and me lazily then returned to his computer. "One moment."

At least he is actually going to help me. I think.

The man looked up at me and coughed loudly. Was this really the best way of him getting my attention?

"So, uh, hey- my name is Ropo and this is my first day here and I- just have no idea where I'm supposed to go or what I should do."

"Well in that case," He announced abruptly, his mood seemingly drifting to the opposite end of the spectrum. "Welcome to Mystic Falls! If you could just make your way to my right through to the auditorium, we have an introduction class there. It should help you get started. You aren't really going to be starting on any of your lessons for the next few days, but, it's just for you to get to know your way around the college and- maybe make some friends."