Cruella de vill

Three Musketeers Captain Hook mother gothel and ursual search everywhere trying to find cruella de vile they finally found her living in a old cottage they started asking questions asking if she knew what happen but she just denied everything.for some reason they didn't believe her it was ages until they got something out of her and it was only a little bit about that 100 Dalmatians apparently they were Acting strange all black with red spots instead of white.she also added one of them one of them was just black and white which was a bit odd and strange how does she know about that-it was a bit strange but finally they got something out of her they got that she was tired of being mistreated she knew she had done bad things in the past as she was willing to say sorry I'll put it behind but they wasn't. She knew she did some wrong things in the past She wanted to say sorry but they was willing to forgive she was willing to take a consequence if they just listen to her which they never did.we knew that she did not like dogs but we ask if she would like to join us it took some time but she eventually agreed to.next journey to Pongos house we needed to see the last dog left that has not been curse patch.they're talking about five minutes and Patch was a bit puzzled he knew something was wrong but I did not know what he knew late at night someone who live near a forest and he was evil went there he said it was quite black and dark and they was a villain of a princesses....