Messy Love

Hello, Welcome to the next part of this book.

Remember this is not based on real people.

TW: Mentions of murder, mentions of knives, kinkiness, Yandere! Bryan, mentions ropes/handcuffs/ and other kinky shit, and also toys/mentions of body parts

Please enjoy this shit.

I scrolled down my Gmails and pondered. A few were about are new suppliers. Some were about random stuff in this crazy mafia. Some were about us being in the news articles and other propaganda shit like that. I heard the door behind me open. "Hello Mister Inpu,'' I heard the new girl's voice. (Random Oc I made XD). Her name was Trinity Kiln. I felt her hands on my shoulders and she started to massage them. I gulped. She had her claiming process last night. But Bryan slammed her face on the desk and burned his initials into her skin. She must have pissed him off. She was beautiful, soft perry winkle hair, golden eyes, and such soft skin. Though she was a flirt mostly with me.

She was one of the people I saw at the interview. She had magic to manipulate people just with a kiss. ¨ Hello Trinity,'' I gulped. I didn't trust her not in any way. ¨Were friends aren't we call me Trin,'' She whispered in my ear. I took her hands off my shoulder and spun in my chair to face her. She looked surprised and played innocent. ¨What's wrong Inpu?¨ She placed a hand on my thigh. I growled and said. ¨What are you planning?¨. ¨Nothing you're just paranoid and it's that 'angels' fault,'' She rolled her eyes. I was about to say something but she kissed me. I struggled to try to get away.  ¨Stop struggling and let me make you feel good,'' She licked her lips. My body went stiff.

Fuck her powers! She continued to kiss me. I felt myself about to gag. She tried to slip something into my mouth. I clawed my leg. I felt my nails pierce my skin and pain shot up my leg. I felt myself unstiffen. I pushed her off and slammed her to the floor. She screamed in pain when she got impacted to the floor. I had her arm and I was breathes close to breaking her arm but I reconsidered. I let her arm go and went to my desk. ¨Why did throw me down don't you want some love,'' She chuckled. ¨Yes, I do but not from you,'' I mumbled with a lot of poison. I closed my computer and grabbed my suitcase. ¨ Have a good day Trinity,'' I spitted.

---About three hours later---

I sipped my tea and scanned down my book. I heard something fall behind me. I jumped and my glasses fell on the table. I waited for a minute and with trembling hands, I picked up my glasses and placed them back on my face. I placed down my cup of tea and walked toward the room where something fell. I reached for the knob but stopped myself. This is how people die in horror movies or get kidnapped, I reminded myself. I locked the door and took out my phone. Wait, who was I going to call?! I couldn't call the police they'll know who I am! Fuck. The lights flickered. I ran over to the living room and opened my glass case and took out a pistol. I heard the door bang. I felt a shiver down my spine. Was it Trinity? 

If it is I'll fuck her up this time. The lights burst. BANG. I screamed in fright. More burst out.  BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. I felt myself shake. My hands were trembling when I was trying to load the gun. The bursting stopped. I walked back into the apartment hallway and looked at the door that I locked before the bursting of the lights. It was busted open. I heard footsteps. I ran into the kitchen and head behind the island. I loaded the gun again. I heard breathing in my ear. I spun around and was about to shoot the person, but they pinned me to the floor. They knocked the gun out of my hand. I struggled against the person. They placed something over my nose and mouth. I swung my arms trying to shock or punch them, but all I did was flail around. I felt my head pound and my eyes felt heavy. And all I heard was a small laugh.

------

I woke up with a throbbing head. I was in a bed. I tried to get up but something clanked above me. I looked up and saw my hands handcuffed to the bed. I struggled to try to get my hands free. It was dark I could only see outlines of things. I felt a hand on my chest and something cold and sharp on my stomach. I felt myself jolt. I felt a kiss on my neck. ¨Stay still Puppy I'm going to get that whores smell off of you and her taste out of your mouth,'' I heard a deep voice tell me. It was Bryan's voice. Why did his voice like that? Maybe because he was mad? Fuck if I know.¨ What happened to her?'' I asked him. His breath hitched and he started to laugh. It was his psychopathic laugh he did when he was entertained. ¨I killed her,'' He chuckled. I felt the blood leave my face. 

¨Oh don't worry puppy, we're just going to do what I suppose to do a long time ago,'' He removed whatever was on my stomach. What the hell was that supposed to be? ̈Para follarte y hacerte gritar ̈. He purred. I felt my face flush and I kinda struggled. ¨Don't struggle puppy I have to claim you as mine,'' Bryan complained. ¨ I know but it's embarrassing that you said it out loud,'' My face flushed more. He kissed me more on my neck. I felt his hands go down to my belt and take it out. He moved to on top of me. I felt him bite down on my lip and he clipped on my collar.¨ Who's my good little puppy?¨ Bryan asked tightening collar. I choked while he was tightening the collar. He tightened it to where there was barely any collar to tighten, but there was still a little so I could breathe.

He pulled off my pants. I gulped and I knew what was coming.¨Puppy, I'm going to eat you now¨ Bryan ran his hands down my body. (Me: Welcome to every BL comic ever but who gives a shit!?) I felt his breath on my cock. I bit my bottom lip a little. I felt him eat me. I moaned a little. I tried to muffle it but I forgot that my hands were handcuffed. He placed my legs over his shoulders. I moaned and whimpered. ¨Aw puppy, you look like your enjoying yourself,'' He licked his lips. I whimpered in response. He chuckled while eating me out. I moaned again. More more I whimpered and moaned he dug his nails deeper into my thighs. I felt my tail wagging at was going pretty fast. ¨Bryan stop,'' I moaned in pleasure. He saw right through my bullshit and ignored me and went deeper. I moaned more. I was at my climax. I did short moans and whimpers.

I felt like he knew because he didn't stop and sucked more. ¨Bryan, Bryan,'' I moaned. I released into his mouth. I breathed and gulped the saliva coming out of my mouth. Bryan wiped the bottom of his lip and kissed my neck. ¨You're mine puppy,'' He said grabbing my waist. I looked at him with a questioning eye. I felt him enter me. I yelped in painful pleasure. He started to thrust and he pushed back my hair. I whimpered and cursed a little. I felt Bryan's head on my forehead. Ḧe thrusted harder, farther into me. I moaned in painful pleasure. I felt him slow down a little. I gasped in the fresh air, I was also trying to regain some thoughts. I felt him uncuff me. ¨I want you to grab onto me when I thrust inside you,'' Bryan whispered in my ear. I felt myself smile. He started thrusting again.

I yelped again and grabbed onto Bryan. He chuckled and kissed my neck. I moaned and whimpered more. I was at my climax. ¨Bryan,'' I whimpered. ¨Go ahead,'' He purred in my ear. I placed my hand over my mouth and released. I laid back and gasped for breath. Bryan kissed me. I felt myself sweating and drooling a little. ¨You're now mine,'' Bryan whispered. I smiled and just closed my eyes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

It's Christmas eve for me but Idc

Happy Holidays

And also hoped you enjoyed this part

also!

nixthestrawberrycow

That's my TikTok!

Anyways!

FATHER OUT!