Kidnap

I got up and went to the bathroom wash my eyes had a look around the house no one was there. I have a look in Mia my sisters room she was gone Shouted her but I could not hear there was no sign of her I was scared and worried the only option is to call the police. But a saw a nices bright red saying meet me at 20 to crena Avenue.At this point Dropped my mobile phone and ran to my and I tried to go as fast as I can I only went 100 mph. When I drove there and I saw this massive house this house was burnt and black,I knocked on the door and they was never sign From him or mai. and I waited in the car then I noticed a note saying meet me at the chippy but I did anyway I am frustrated at about 100 mph quickly run to the nearest chippy.I saw him but where was Mia .I rush out of the car and said what have you done he said she's at your home I just need A favour from you before you go I said what anything I just want to back I just need her back. Not here not now maybe 10 minutes if You not come Mia will be died so I came into this flat so I sat down and he raped me.I had to do it I hate it so much I was scared as soon as it happened I ran home and was she there well you we have to find out tomorrow.....