Their Meeting

Prologue
I fall down from the smell of chloroform and with my last conscious thoughts I saw a glimpse of the red hair that belonged to the girl who I love and my enemy.

4 months ago

We were at the lake on the Northern side of the Burrows, taking a small break, so our horses could rest. We didn't need it as much, but we weren't complaining. We each took turns standing guard. I was up first. I watch as Zizi falls peacefully asleep. I was here with 5 people, 6 including myself. I knew that Kia and Visier weren't sleeping by the sound of their breathing and I knew I couldn't do anything about that.

After my hour was up, Kai came up from behind, and put their hand only shoulder and motioned for me to go to sleep.

I took the dagger that was placed at my thigh held by a leather strap, and held it in my hand while I tried to get some sleep.

I awake to the sound of laughter, but it wasn't from a voice I recognized.

Hi thank you so much for reading. I know that this is short but I will try to make the next chapters longer. I will also try to post often but I don't have a specific schedule yet. Please let me know your opinions in the comments. I want to improve for chapters yet to come. :)