The Plan

Okay, so I know almost no one reads this, but i those who do, I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE, I will try to post more!

Just before she could grab my hand to dance, a peircing, bloody scream ran through the castle. Nix grabs me handing me off to her brothers. She runs in the opposite direction right into the castle. Peter was pushing anyone in front, while Grey pulled me across. my arm was red and starting to hurt. I grab the next girl that I saw and swapped my hand for hers. Grey didn't seem to notice. He seemed to focused on getting out. I quickly run to the castle.

I was getting pushed and shoved, and almost fell to the floor due to a man in a red tux and suit, but i knew that I had to keep going. I had to act. i knew I did. Zizi was probably already here, but I want the red-head. I grab the knife hidden in my dress, still running. i run through the gardens and pass the front entrance.

There was blood everywhere. It was on the white wall, the pale curtains stained. I look over to see Nix. I run over to her and hear her breathing heavily. I see her looking down, there was blood splattered against her cheek and that's when I saw it. My scream rung through the halls. I'm pretty sure people outside could hear it too, because both brothers came bursting in. I whimper, my breath hitching as I try not to cry. Nix gives her brothers a glare, before returning to me. She looks at me with pity, PITY! Zizi was lying in their own blood trying to reach for their sword.

"Finnish her." Nix says.

And as I scream she pulls me in and closes my eyes. I hit her chest, beating against it. It felt like hours, but it had only been a few minutes as I start to calm down, falling asleep. My only thoughts were 'Nix killed my best swords women and my best friend. The next person to die will be her. This I swear. 'RIP Zizi, I will advenge you.'

Grey and Peter brought me back to my room. I think that they wanted to be mad at me, but they also pitied me for my death. I don't want pity, I just want things to be normal. I want to scream in their faces to yell at me, scream, hit me, do anything, but don't pity me. Before I could we were already at the room. They motioned me inside, closed the door, and I heard a click of a lock. I went to my bed and stared, not really at anything in particular.

I can't believe they fell for it! Ha, I smile, I mean I knew they were stupid but not this stupid. The person who died wasn't my friend, they were a rapist that my friends kidnapped to disguise. I knew what J had to do when I saw the dead body, the plan had changed.

I have to figure out a way out of here. The door was locked, and her brothers were probably standing outside. There was no window either. Think, Alla, think. I look down trying to find something. I start looking in cabinets, cubpards, underneath the carpet, till I found... nothing, absolutely nothing. F*ck. There was no way to contact my crew. The plan had gone so well, I screwed it all up. Just then I heard banging and the door opening. I get ready to run out.

The door opens and I bolt, but end up slamming into someone.

"Jesus, do you think before you run?!"

I know that voice, I look up to see Zizi.

"Listen because we don't have that much time, you need to get the princess.."

"Queen" I interupt her.

She looks at me blankly before saying "I DON'T CARE! Just get her distracted, the plan will initiate next Wednesday at 7pm, got it?"

"Wait, but why..?"

"No time!" Then she ran out and was gone. Okay, next Wednesday, I can last that long. After she ran, the brothers started to wake up.

"Did we fall asleep again?" Grey states.

"The real question is, who opened the door?" Peter asks. I start to try and come up with an explanation when Grey and Peter both say "You did it!"

"What do you mean I did it, you have the key?" Grey proposed. Peter looked astounded by the key in his hands. I start to laugh, I couldn't help myself. They look at me shocked and then smile softly. If only they knew how much trouble I really was. Nobody will recognize this kingdom once I'm done with it.

Hope you enjoyed! :)